PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Depp interview....

carole
02-01-2005, 03:00 PM
For all of you who are fans, my daughter and I just recently saw Johnny being interviewed by Oprah, gosh he is such a lovely man, in every sense of the word, I Loved his down to earth approach, his shyness about him, and his frankness, more of a fan than ever now.

He thinks it is ludicrous that he was voted sexiest man alive, he just cannot see it, But we sure can.

He has the most beautiful lily white skin I noticed, I have never seen him interviewed before, and he is even nicer than I thought, his love for his family obvious.

I felt a little embarrassed for him, when all oprah could talk about with Kate Winslet was the birth of her children, no wonder he just said, better have a drink lol.

Has anyone else seen this, and I am dying to see his new movie Neverland, and hear his scottish accent, and of course willie Wonka and the chocolate factory re-make, if Johnny is in it, it is well worth seeing, anyone seen Neverland?

WE LOVE JOHNNY!!!!!!!:D :D :D ok I know I sound like a young girl with a crush, but Johnny has that effect on woman of all ages. lol:D

GraciesMommy
02-01-2005, 03:50 PM
I saw the interview and he is intriguing!! too handsome for words...
I have not seen Neverland...would love to see WW Choc Fact ..loved that movie as a kid!!

NoahsMommy
02-01-2005, 04:42 PM
I'm sad I missed it. I think Oprah is on during the day here.

I LOVE Johnny Depp and can't wait to see Neverland! I've heard its a good movie. :)

Sorry, Johnny...you ARE the sexiest man alive! ;)