PDA

View Full Version : OK - either Toby is psychic or he can read. That's all there is to it.

stacwase
02-01-2005, 01:41 PM
I responded to the thread "Why do we love cats so much." I described the way Toby snubs me and how cats hurt my feelings because I'm not good enough for them.

GUESS who is sucking up big time? Guess who is laying on my forearms as I type this?

He has NEVER treated me this way before. He has ignored my existence faithfully for years!

Think he's saying "I'm sorry - I didn't mean to hurt your feelings?"

stacwase
02-01-2005, 01:43 PM
Nasty! He's drooling all over my keyboard!

kuhio98
02-01-2005, 01:49 PM
Cammie has always shown her "disdain" for me. She is a one-person kitty and that person AIN'T me! :rolleyes: A few months ago, I decided to ignore her. I would walk by her without acknowledging her or trying to pet her or anything. Well, a few days of that (boy, it was hard for me to do!) and she suddenly decided to be my best friend. I guess she couldn't stand being ignored. Well, that lasted for a few days and then she went back into "snubbing" mode. :rolleyes:

ramanth
02-01-2005, 02:24 PM
He's definitely sensing your thoughts.... and playing mind games with you. ;) :D

LOL at drooling on the keyboard! :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-01-2005, 02:52 PM
I think Toby is a very intelligent cat, he he! :) ;)

catmandu
02-02-2005, 09:14 AM
The Found Cats,seem,to go through,a time,where they run,at my apprioach,but eventually,now,are my Best Friends! And Cats,of course,are Pyshic,JJJ3 knows,when I have real Whiskas Temptations,or am tryong,to con him,and itsnice,that Your Cat loves you,that much,Oddly,at one place,where I worked,my Nickname,was Toby.

stacwase
02-02-2005, 11:02 AM
Well - I must admit that I feel complimented to have been admitted into his circle of friends after all these years! He sure knows how to pull the strings.

Toby is a funny cat - he was carried around constantly by Jake while he was a kitten. Jake thought Toby was his own puppy (must have given birth to him in his sleep). So - Toby is distinctly doglike in some ways.

Funny-looking cat too. He's buck-toothed, his hair is just long enough to always be messy - sticking out in all different directions. And his tail was broken before we adopted him, so only half of it is there, and what is left is "L" shaped.

He kind of grows on a person.