PDA

View Full Version : Dale...will you be my valentine..casey

caseysmom
02-01-2005, 12:27 PM
Dale, I just can't help but swoon when I see my mom looking at your picture on pettalk. You are such a handsome man, would you mind a more mature woman?

My mom has attached a boudier phote (hope thats not too forward). Sorry its attached, my mom is at work and cant get to photobucket.

Love, Casey

caseysmom
02-01-2005, 12:31 PM
My silly mom attached the wrong phote...she is attaching another...

Christiansmommy
02-01-2005, 12:51 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid150/peed0c9a1ff152200b4d629c46e518070/f5d720da.jpg

Casey, I am blushing...i don't know what to say, I am so flattered. I mean, a girl like you, I've only ever dreamed about. I would love to be your Valentine. Mom will have to get over the fact that I have fallen for an older woman, but i know, in time, she will accept us :) Casey, I am quite a bashful guy...mom calls me a big ol' galloot...whatever that means...so if you can really find it in your heart to love a big ol' silly guy like myself, i would be honored ;)

Here's looking at you, kid ;)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid144/pe94c407efa35b965253215e98f490e16/f6780ea3.jpg

I hope I have melted your heart, the way you have melted mine :)

Love,
Dale

caseysmom
02-01-2005, 12:54 PM
Oh keep the handsome pictures coming Dale ***swoons***...I seem quite forward online but I am quite shy also...

My mom brought this young puppy home and expects me to make some kind of "love connection" she keeps talking about...I mean come on he is just a baby...not to mention 5 pounds...I prefer a big handsome man like yourself.

Christiansmommy
02-01-2005, 01:06 PM
I don't think I was ever 5 lbs ;) Yes, most of the girls in my life are intimidated by my size. It will be nice to be appreciated for the gentle man I really am, on the inside. I put on an act, sometimes, but I really am a gentle~giant ;)

Okay, I will post one more pic of myself, but really, I don't want to come on too strong...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid136/p8553d0b3e15eaa03899b047554071584/f751568e.jpg

BTW, I live with 2 cats. They just don't understand me. I try to play, and they run...why? It will be nice to have a companion that I can relate to, even though it is only in cyberspace...

RobiLee
02-01-2005, 01:11 PM
You two lovebirds are just too sweet! Hugs to you both.

Love, Robin :)

caseysmom
02-01-2005, 01:23 PM
Yes my RB cat sister gigi was quite exceptional for a cat...but I can see how some may lack our sense of adventure. Some of the cats in the neighborghood act like they think they are superior or something...huh!

Oh and I might ad that you seem to help your skin mom keep the house exceptionally clean...I admire that in a man.

Christiansmommy
02-01-2005, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by caseysmom

Oh and I might ad that you seem to help your skin mom keep the house exceptionally clean...I admire that in a man.

Thanks. I try to shed as little as possible ;) I do hear mom saying though, that she doesn't look forward to me blowing my coat in the spring...I am a little unsure of what she means. Unfortunatley, I am afraid of the dust pan and brush and vacuum, so I do my part, in helping to shed as little as possible, to compensate for that ;)

Oh, and whenever my skin kid brother drops food or crumbs, I am the first there to clean it up!! That is for sure!!

The skin kids small toys that get in my way, scattered about on the floor, i also sometimes find in my mouth...i try to tell mom I am just trying to help her clean up the place, but I don't think she buys it!! :)

luvofallhorses
02-01-2005, 01:53 PM
awwwwwwwwww :D

dukedogsmom
02-01-2005, 02:20 PM
You two are such a cute couple! What a great love story.

Christiansmommy
02-10-2005, 08:13 PM
Casey~ Valentines Day is just around the corner...and my mom will be out of town for most of the weekend, so I won't be able to get on here to chat. So i wanted to send my love...across the miles that seperate us...

I have attached a picture for you to remember me by...if only, your mom had more of you ;) (hint hint) ;) I would love to see my lovely girl again...

Oh, how I wish you were with me :) Lonely...without you....
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid94/pcfdcf7eaedadebc323cdde68696db8fe/fa35be46.jpg

Love, Dale