PDA

View Full Version : well then.. who knew? lol grad dress..

cali
02-01-2005, 11:57 AM
lol ok me and like 2 other girls in my class are the only ones who have not started looking for grad dresses, well it have now occured to me that I should probably start lol I told my mom who told me that social assistance(which we are on) will pay $175 for my grad dress :eek: lol I had no idea that they would pay for a grad dress but I aint complaining! my dress budget just incresed lol cuz I know my dad is also going to give me money for grad(he is saving some money just for that purpose) :p anyone know what are good places to shop for a grad dress? I know several people are graduating this year where has good dresses?

manda_moo87
02-01-2005, 12:05 PM
I looked at a couple of places, Brian's, Reitmans (bought mine there), Mariposa and ooo there was some other place, I can't seem to remember the name! :p Good luck!

wolfsoul
02-01-2005, 12:35 PM
I'm going grad dress shopping today! :D I'm bringing my camera too, so I can take pictures of the dresses and tell you which stores they came from. I'll post the pics in general. I LOVE Mariposa's prom dresses. I'm definatly going to look there.

wolfsoul
02-01-2005, 08:55 PM
I've decided that all of the pictures I took were realy bad, so I don't want to post them lol.

MariaM
02-01-2005, 09:37 PM
I wanna see them! :(

wolfsoul
02-01-2005, 09:48 PM
I posted them LOL