PDA

View Full Version : Foster updates

catnapper
02-01-2005, 11:33 AM
Update on Katrina:
She is getting spayed this morning. Everyone please wish the lovely Katrina luck in her spay. She was NOT happy about not having anything to eat after midnight (just in case you forgot, she is quite the little piggy)

I am to call the vet in about 4 hours to find out how the surgery went and get a better estimate of when I can pick her up tomorrow. And I am VERY happy that pain meds come home with her.

Update on Murphy:
This little boy is NAW TEE!!!! Now that he is healthy he is BAD. Into everything. Abby doesn't like him at all... but can I blame her? He has a tendency to headbump tummies and the night she came home he gave her a royal headbumpie on her new incision. OWIE!

He has gained a whole pound in one week! :D Considering that a week ago, he was 3 pounds, and is now 4 pounds, thats quite a growth spurt! He is a bugger to pill. He struggles with me, I get the pill in, I swear he swallows, and a minute later he's spitting the pill out. When I give him liquid meds for the Campy (thank god last night was the last night) I get bulls-eye target and he turns his head at the exact moment I hit the plunger of the syringe... making pink sticky goop go all over me and his neck! :rolleyes: He now runs from me everytime he sees me thinking I'm going to try to shove meds down his throat. :(

He will be at the cat show this weekend, both Friday and Saturday. I hope he finds a home! I showed him to my neighbor today and he setled soooo sweetly in her arms. He was saying "take me home" and she would have taken him in a heartbeat but her dog HATES cats. I think he'll do just fine and charm somebody to pieces at the show! :cool: