PDA

View Full Version : Lorraineo!!!

Jods
02-01-2005, 09:40 AM
I'm asking about you now. I haven't been posting much either, but I'm posting now I know I'm not the only one who wants you to come back. So I'm sorry, but I have to post this

COME BACK!!

I really do love seeing the pictures of your puppers, I want to see how big Merlin gets and I always love seeing pictures of Princess LucyBelle. I would also like to apologize for not posting comments when I see your pictures, I should I just like to look at things since I don't have a lot of time.

so....
Please come back:D :D :D

Come on everyone help me out here!!

chocolatepuppy
02-01-2005, 09:49 AM
I tried to pm Lorraine but it wouldn't let me. :( I had noticed her missing. I don't know what happened but I wish she would come back. :confused: LORRAINE !!!CAN YOU HEAR ME ???

Buddy Blaze Lover
02-01-2005, 09:53 AM
I miss you and Merlin too, Lorraine!;)

Lexi_Lover
02-01-2005, 09:54 AM
Lorraine, please come back, LucyBelle is so gorgeous and I miss seeing her face!:( We need you here to keep PT alive!:(

Kiia
02-01-2005, 10:21 AM
Come back LorraineO, Lucybelle and Merlin!! We miss all you terribly! I always look forward to your pictures Lorraine, would love a few more when you come back. :(

And Teeko misses seeing pictures of Ms. Lucybelle, even if he is too short for her, he still loves her pictures. :o :p

Tina
02-01-2005, 10:33 AM
Please come back!! We need pictures of your pups!!

K9soul
02-01-2005, 10:55 AM
Lorraine, I've also been wondering and worrying about you. I looked yesterday at when your last post was and it had been over 10 days. I was planning to post and ask where you were if I still hadn't seen you by the end of this week. I hope you come back, we miss you and your two beautiful furkids :)

lute
02-01-2005, 11:42 AM
Lorraineo! COME BACK!!! WE MISS YOU AND YOUR PUPPERS!!!

pitc9
02-01-2005, 12:15 PM
I have not been posting much but did notice that I didn't see you two kids. I hope to see new pictures! I can't wait to see how big Merlin has gotten!! I'm sure Lucy is still the perfect big sister!