PDA

View Full Version : JJJ3,is going Cold Turkey

catmandu
02-01-2005, 09:08 AM
As I amtrying,to get him,offthe hiskas Temptations,as he is a bit,too Heavy,andtheymight,be putting tartar,on his teeth. Iam substituting Royal Canin,Indoor Cat,which he likes,and I think,is better,for him.I also,can not ave Candy,and so far,he eats a few,then looks sad,and leaves,not exactly,a roaring sucess!

kimlovescats
02-01-2005, 09:10 AM
Oh dear, poor JJJ3 ... he will just have to try and understand that his loving Guardian is just trying to keep him healthy and feeling well. I'm sure in time, he will adjust to his new 'treats'! ;)

Shady
02-01-2005, 09:36 AM
I did that awhile back, my Tinkerbelle asks for treats constantly and Whiska Lickin's were her favourites, Temptations ran a close second. I also noticed tartar beginning to buildup, (I have four persians)

I completely cut her off and replaced those with Royal Canin Oral Sensitive 30 as treats for all of them. It's designed as a diet but I already give them Royal Canin Persian Forumla.

I've had really remarkable success, they all like the Oral Sensitive, and still think it's special as a treat and the tartar is under control. I even saved some of the Whiska Lickin's containers and fill those with it, lol.

They are smart, but I am smarter. ;)

Oral Sensitive is fairly new, it came out a couple of months before Christmas last. It claims to address oral hygiene, hairball control, and reflux control.

So far so good!

catmandu
02-01-2005, 09:41 AM
MEEEEEEEEOOOOOWOOOOOOOW! I am dying,for My Treats! PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE,The Way,That it Used,to Be,Dad@ WHISKAS TEMPTATIONS! Was I a Bad Cat? MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWW!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

catmandu
02-02-2005, 08:55 AM
I maen,after all,he is supposed,to buy Us,Cat Food! Iwish,I knew,what I did wrong,I wish,that things,could be,as they always were,when I could have my Treats! Daddy,said,that there is A Treaty Package coming,to be Patient,and I am singing,in my Baritone Cat Voice,Mr Postman,Look,and See,if theres a Parcel,for JJJ3!!!!