PDA

View Full Version : Maverick rest peacefully

Corinna
02-01-2005, 12:41 AM
To night my son in law had to help the 17 year old golden, they had been caring for at the cabin,go to the rainbow bridge. He was deaf, blind and as of this morning unable to walk. He also was incontant, when returning home to night he had blood in his stool .
Maverick I will remember you running up the hills chasing sticks and loving up all the kitties in the barn. I'm sorry your life long daddy wasn't there for you in the last days but the careing couple loved you as if you were their own. Many tears are falling for you. we are also glad you are whole and vibrent again.

KYS
02-01-2005, 09:39 AM
RIP Sweet Maverick.

Lexi_Lover
02-01-2005, 10:04 AM
Good bye Maverick,

You are dearly missed and people love you! You were very much loved, God speed to the RB Maverick!

R.I.P:(

fritz03
02-01-2005, 02:53 PM
Sorry to hear about Maverick.Know how you feel.Wehad to put down our miniture poodle Ruffles to sleep for almost the same reasons as Maverick,except for the blood in his stool.i'm sure ruffles and him have met and our playing with the other doggies.i have posted a message on dog memorial if you would like to read it.

Buddy Blaze Lover
02-01-2005, 04:21 PM
I'm so sorry about your loss of Maverick! I lost my Bandit about 3 years ago, and it's SO hard, but at least you know they're out of pain!:(

slick
02-02-2005, 07:57 AM
Corinna, I'm so sorry for the lost of Maverick. I just know that the RB had a whole welcoming committee waitiing for the arrival of this little golden angel.

RIP Maverick. You were very much loved.

{{{HUGS}}} Corinna.
slick xo

Sudilar
02-10-2005, 07:22 AM
RIP, beloved Maverick. You lead a long life filled with love. Both you and your family were blessed! Hugs.