PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for Freckles please!

luckies4me
01-31-2005, 11:51 PM
Well my little girl is getting spayed. :( *sigh* I am dropping her off at 4 at West Eugene Animal Hospital on Thursday. They are going to keep her overnight as they need to do an exam first, and then spay her first thing Friday morning. They also want to keep her overnight Friday too. So that means three days in the hospital. :( She's never been kenneled like that before and I'm a bit worried. I asked if I could visit and they said it was best to let the staff take care of it. So I guess I am just going to leave her bed and toys with her, so she has something familiar. I feel so horrible about this. She's going to hate me leaving her, especially in the hospital.

So can you just pray that everything goes smoothly for her? These vets are awesome. It's where I took Mystic before and they are very sweet and caring. I hope everything goes OK.

schteve_d
02-01-2005, 12:26 AM
Absolutely, Freckles will be in our minds and of course, will be fine!! I remember back when Buddy got fixed, he had to stay in overnight and Tasha had never spent a day without him, when we got into bed (my girlfriend at the time and I), Tasha sat at attention at the end of the bed and just stared at me as if to say "What in the hell have you done with my brother??!!". But we all know they're far better off for it, if only we could explain it to them!!

luckies4me
02-01-2005, 01:58 AM
LOL yes she will be much better off. Now I do not have to worry so much about taking her to the dog park etc. I just can't believe she'll be spending TWO nights there. They are awesome people though. Very caring! :D

luckies4me
02-01-2005, 07:47 AM
bump

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-01-2005, 07:52 AM
Good luck at the white-coats, Freckles!!

Lexi_Lover
02-01-2005, 08:01 AM
Oh, its ok! Everything will go smoothly for little Freckles, shes an amazing dog! Everybody will love her, I promise:D

Good luck Freckles, and mommy, you have to update us as soon as word comes to you;)

fritz03
02-01-2005, 08:27 AM
Best Wishes from Fritz and I(Barry) for Freckles and hope for a speedy recovery.

luckies4me
02-01-2005, 04:42 PM
Thanks everyone. I'm just worried about her being there for three days.

My Peanuts
02-01-2005, 04:50 PM
Prayers for Freckles on the way. I'm sure she will do fine. Sylvia handled it like a champ. The anistetic made her throw up at first, but after a few minutes she was fine :) .

tatsxxx11
02-01-2005, 04:55 PM
Lots and lots of good wishes, positive thoughts and hugs coming your way, Freckles and Cass:) Any chance they can do the exam and then you can take her home and drop her off on Friday? I know how hard it is to be separated for so long. But hang in there Cass. You have a great vet and that's the most important thing! Hugs to you Freckles:) Love, Sandra

luvofallhorses
02-01-2005, 04:57 PM
awww she'll be fine :D I have volunteered at 4 spay/neuter clinics and all the dogs do fine :D (((hugs)))