PDA

View Full Version : this can't be happening :(:(:(

luvofallhorses
01-31-2005, 08:54 PM
my mom told my dad it's over and she was looking up divorce forms online :( :( :( :( :( :( they have been bickering a little bit and slept in seperate places last night..I had no idea it would come to this you might be thinking I am over-reacting but I am not at all this is the first time she has ever announced this..:( :( :( :(

chocolatepuppy
01-31-2005, 09:00 PM
Oh Krista, I'm so sorry to hear this. I don't think you're over reacting at all. People splitting up is always terrible! Maybe there's still some hope. Sometimes people work things out. I'll keep you in my thoughts, hope and pray they can work things out. {hugs}

dogs_4_me
01-31-2005, 09:02 PM
Are you sure they are not just having a fight?:( Maybe they need a break from eachother for awhile?

My parents are divorced, If you ever need to talk free free to pm me :)

chelsea
01-31-2005, 09:07 PM
Oh Krista I'm sorry. :(

Karen
01-31-2005, 09:21 PM
I am sorry you are going through this. One thing you should know is, no matter how they feel about each other, they still love you! They may forget to say that for a while. You should remind them that you love them, too.

I don't know what's in their hearts, only they do. But we will here or you, whatever happens, okay?

luvofallhorses
01-31-2005, 09:23 PM
I don't know what's in their hearts, only they do. But we will here or you, whatever happens, okay?

thanks you guys are great it's just I am really upset right now:(

Kristl
01-31-2005, 09:26 PM
I'm sorry you have to deal with that!:( Maybe your mom is just really mad about something and is just trying to scare him. I hope that's just it...We're all here for you if you need us...you can PM or email me too!

lute
01-31-2005, 10:51 PM
i'm so sorry! this is a terrible thing to go through. i've been through 2 of them with my mother.:( i hope it all works out. whatever the problem is between your parents IT"S NOT YOUR FAULT! i went 2 years thinking my parent's divorce was my fault. (((HUGS)))

slick
01-31-2005, 11:09 PM
Whatever happens remember this....THEY WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU! Sometimes couples just need some time away from each other to figure things out..and please (as Lute says) don't fall into the trap of blaming yourself. If they do get a divorce, it's not your fault.

Do you have anyone close to you that you can talk to? A close friend or relative perhaps? You say this is the first time she's ever announced it. Have they been bickering for a while?

{{{HUGS}}} sweetie and please keep us posted.

jazzcat
02-01-2005, 12:01 AM
I'm so sorry!!!:(

Tina
02-01-2005, 09:14 AM
Oh, I'm so sorry!:(

kimlovescats
02-01-2005, 09:19 AM
((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))):(

luvofallhorses
02-01-2005, 12:25 PM
I asked my mom when I was in the van before she dropped me off for school if my dad and her are getting along better now and she said yes :D thank god I don't have to worry anymore! :) thanks so much everyone for your support and hugs

manda_moo87
02-01-2005, 12:28 PM
Oh what wonderful news! :D

I think most of us can say we've all had close calls like yours and it sure is wonderful when parents can works things out. Yay!

kuhio98
02-01-2005, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by luvofallhorses
I asked my mom when I was in the van before she dropped me off for school if my dad and her are getting along better now and she said yes :D thank god I don't have to worry anymore! :) thanks so much everyone for your support and hugs

I'm glad to hear this. But, please let your mother know how much this has affected you. Ask her not to make such threats (whether she means them or not) while you can hear her. She might not realize that what she says is upsetting you.

luvofallhorses
02-01-2005, 12:45 PM
I'm glad to hear this. But, please let your mother know how much this has affected you. Ask her not to make such threats (whether she means them or not) while you can hear her. She might not realize that what she says is upsetting you.

I will tell her that after school thanks for the great advice everyone and kuhio I LOVE the cats in your siggy so precious :D

chocolatepuppy
02-01-2005, 12:54 PM
Glad to hear your parents have worked things out! Relationships are not always easy. When I was seven my parents were separated and I hated it, I was so scared. They are still together now 55 years I think and I am so glad! I hope and pray your parents do ok. :)

lute
02-01-2005, 03:14 PM
that's GREAT news!!! :D :D :D

cookieluver7
02-01-2005, 03:33 PM
Krista-

I'm very glad to hear that everything with your parents is doing much better. You see, you just can't jump to conclusions when you don't know 100% whats going on. ;) Oh what am I saying, I'd be even more nervous than you were! :p If this seems to happen again and your nervous, feel free to pm me. Other wise, I wish your parents the best of luck and I'm very glad to hear that every thing is all right! :D

Kristl
02-01-2005, 10:26 PM
That's excellent news...I am very happy and thankful they worked everything out, but I agree with kuhio98...she probably didn't realize how it would affect you...hopefully she will and won't scare the crap out of you again...you don't need that weight on your shoulders!!!:D

NoahsMommy
02-01-2005, 11:26 PM
I'm glad things are better for your parents. :)

We're always here if you ever need to talk.