PDA

View Full Version : I feel like crap right now..

Tina
01-31-2005, 06:37 PM
Geesh..why do people always think the worse of me?? Am I that bad? Really?

Kristl
01-31-2005, 06:46 PM
Of course you are not a bad person...a bad person is someone who purpously hurts others and gets satisfaction out of it. And I doubt you do that!!!;)

Tina
01-31-2005, 07:01 PM
Well Thankyou! I appreciate your kindness!:)

Amber
01-31-2005, 07:16 PM
no, I think your a great person! :D and anyone who doesn't think that have serious issues.

popcornbird
01-31-2005, 07:18 PM
Tina, I read through your thread in Dog General, and I must say, I don't think anyone was really posting against you. Just because some people voiced their concerns, doing mean they hold anything against you. I think that with all you've gone through lately, you're just being too sensitive and taking their words too hard on yourself. You shouldn't. I don't think anyone holds anything against you. If you don't like something someone says, just try to ignore it. Its not like everyone's saying the same thing. Like I said...they're just concerned about certain issues. That doesn't mean they think the worst of you. I don't think anyone here considers you or anyone else a 'bad person'. Please try not to take things people post to heart so much.

Tina
01-31-2005, 07:21 PM
Yes, pops your right I take to many things to heart! I've always been that way though! I just take things the wrong way when people are just trying to help.

I am not mad at anyone I know they are concerned. I'm grateful for that and it makes me feel bit better.

~Thankyou Amber!~:D

Karen
01-31-2005, 07:26 PM
Popcornbird posted what I was going to. Remember we know that you are a good person at heart because you love your pets!

And then remember Eleanor Roosevelt's most oft-quoted phrase: "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent!"

Now, go skitch two doggie's tummies, and tell me that doesn't make you feel like a good person. How else could you bring glee to any critter so easily! ;p

Tina
01-31-2005, 07:39 PM
Thankyou Karen:)

lute
01-31-2005, 10:57 PM
i don't think you are a bad person. i think that if you were a bad pet owner as some may think then you wouldn't be on this forum and spoiling your pets. so you had to find homes for some of them, that's ok. i thought i was doing a good thing by finding a home for a puppy and she ended up being shot and got her legs cut off by the kids of the family i gave her to.:mad: :( there's nothing we can do now and that doesn't make me a bad person.

luvofallhorses
01-31-2005, 11:01 PM
I don't think you're a bad person (((hugs)))

Corinna
02-01-2005, 12:29 AM
I PMed you my heart felt answer.

Tina
02-01-2005, 09:17 AM
Thanks so much for all your kind words!! It really means alot to me right now.:)

carole
02-01-2005, 02:55 PM
Keep positive thoughts in your mind Tina, it will help you to feel better about yourself, everyone here is supportive and caring, and wishing you the best life can bring. Good luck with everything.:)

cookieluver7
02-01-2005, 03:01 PM
I'm really not sure what went on but you seem like a very very kind person. You are real sweet and love your fur babies so much. You are a wonderful person and you shouldn't be feeling this way. {{{HUGS}}}

CountryWolf07
02-01-2005, 03:47 PM
Howdy Tina!

I've been raised on not to judge people, and most of all, I believe it is wrong to judge someone on whatever it may be - through the words on the board or in person.. I just feel bad on how much you've been bashed, etc. I know HOW it feels to be, being judged. I'm hearing impaired, so I've been judged quite a couple times, so I've been there. So, I can tell you are a nice person, so if you ever need someone to talk to, just PM me! :)

NoahsMommy
02-01-2005, 04:45 PM
I think that only you know what's best for you and those that rely on you. Regardless of what people think here or in "real life", you do what's best for you. :)

Hope you're feeling better soon.