PDA

View Full Version : Stinky Tail?

Kristl
01-31-2005, 06:36 PM
Maybe it's the whole butt...I didn't want to get THAT close. Anyways...Angel's tail stinks...kinda like a fart!;) Does that have anything to do with being pregnant, or a female? Or did she maybe just get some poo on there? Or maybe it's the stinky butt syndrome? Help!:)

aki
01-31-2005, 09:37 PM
Awwww, poor kitty! Maybe she is so preggers she can't get to that end to wash! LOL Or it is too uncomfortable.

I remember having trouble tying my shoes at 9 months! LOL

Kristl
01-31-2005, 10:26 PM
We think she's about a month along...she's not that big yet...maybe a bath is in order, but she still has front claws and I don't know if I want to be shredded right now!

kt_luvs_kitties
01-31-2005, 11:16 PM
Maybe you could give her a dry bath? They sell it at Petsmart, it is around 5 dollars. If my kitties dont want a bath, or if it is really cold outside, and they dont smell their best, I just use a dab of baby powder, and rub it into their fur, brush it out, and use a towel to get all the access out. It works wonders if my kitties dont really need a bath, but they need a lil refreshing ;)
PS- dont use alot, a teaspoon a piece is enough!

catmandu
02-01-2005, 09:01 AM
You,copuld use a damp clothe,pet her,and then slowly,wipe her tail clean,and give her treats,so she starts,to enjoy,the cleaning.