PDA

View Full Version : Nip, Cat Rear And Rock And Roll.

RICHARD
01-31-2005, 06:05 PM
Saturday mornings are pretty quiet around the old homestead.

I usually don't use the computer at home, but I wanted to see the reaction that Ed would have to the music from the LitterBox Thread.

So, I fire up the box and logon.

Well,
Ed knows enough that he MUST, JUST HAS TO climb onto the desk and walk all over the keyboard, mouse pad and get in the general way...

Soon, the dulcet tunes of LitterBox comes screeching out of the speakers!!!

ROCK AND ROLL, DUDE!

Nope, no reaction at all......................

Ed sits there, looks and me then picks up the catnip mouse he plays with shakes and shakes it once, twice and tosses it behind the desk.

EFF!

He then proceeds to climb off his perch, walk to the edge of the desk and peer over the side.

I have a front row seat to his rear end.....some time passes before he realizes that he cannot get his mouse and he turns with the WOULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE??? look on his kitty mug......
;)

Without a second thought I climb up on the desk and assume the same position as the Edster had a moment ago...

When I look back at him to see how he likes the view the joke doens't even register. It's more like, DUDE, I NEED MY MOUSE BACK.....and I want it now....

With LitterBox still ringing in my ears I grab a broom stick, push the lost mouse to the floor.

Halfway there???

Now I have to push the chair away from the desk and go to my hands and knees...

I GOT IT, VICTORY IS MINE!!!

I straighten up turn to give the mouse back to the Edster and notice that his attention is focused on the birds outside.

I try to entice him to play with the recently liberated catnip mouse and I don't even get a second look.

----------------------------------------------------------

Moral of the story??

There is none.

All you cat owners will go thru heaven and hell to get a trapped catnip mouse, behind a desk..........Just admit it.
;)

QueenScoopalot
01-31-2005, 07:23 PM
What no camera to capture this moment? :confused:

AmberLee
01-31-2005, 08:19 PM
All you cat owners will go thru heaven and hell to get a trapped catnip mouse, behind a desk..........Just admit it.

No, not really.
:rolleyes: Hmmm, wonder why my nose is growing!

kt_luvs_kitties
01-31-2005, 11:20 PM
He just wanted to make sure that he has you whipped :D
He knew all he had to do was pretend he wanted it, and youd have your tush in the air, digging it out just for him. Eddie, you are the King of your castle, arent you? :D:rolleyes: :p ;)

trinity
02-01-2005, 06:43 AM
I am the queen of mouse retrieval. Scooter insists on knocking his mouse either just ouf his reach under the TV stand, under the microwave cart, or recently, under the stove. When the mouse finally disintegrated...I bought him a BIGGER mouse hoping that it wouldn't fit...nope, still fits. But it was a good thought, right?:rolleyes:

catmandu
02-01-2005, 08:38 AM
Richard,the FoundCasts,do taht too,I think,to see just how far,they can push our buttons,and see what we will do,to do them,a favor,that they dont really want.The Found Cats,all think,that Eddie,has a lot,of cattitude,and is A COOL CAT!