PDA

View Full Version : Because of Winn-Dixie

elizabethann
01-31-2005, 02:05 PM
Has anybody heard any reviews for this movie? I've seen the trailor and I just read the book from the library. The book was very good and I'm looking forward to seeing the movie. I think the movie comes out in about 2 weeks. I can't wait!

Logan
01-31-2005, 02:42 PM
I saw a promo on it yesterday. You'll have to let us know what you think.

Logan

luvofallhorses
01-31-2005, 03:17 PM
there's a book at the public library wow! I want to read it :D is it based on the movie? I want to see the movie it looks adorable :D

Buddy Blaze Lover
01-31-2005, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by luvofallhorses
there's a book at the public library wow! I want to read it :D is it based on the movie? I want to see the movie it looks adorable :D

Me too! I saw a preview of the movie, and it looks good!! I can't wait to see it!:D

LabradorLover
01-31-2005, 03:51 PM
I saw the movie trailer, it looks great! I can't wait to see it. I hope it is as good as the book!

MariaM
01-31-2005, 08:44 PM
I saw the book in these boook order things a few years ago and was going to order it but I never did. Does sound interesting though, didn't know they were making a movie about it.

Dogz
01-31-2005, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by luvofallhorses
The movie is based on the book.

I read it a few years ago. It was a cute story, and I can't wait to see the movie.

rizzy
01-31-2005, 10:37 PM
Omg!! There making a movie of it!? I didnt know that! lol, I loved that book, it was my favorite for a long time. I cant wait to see the movie.:D I cant believe there making a movie of this, where have I been? lol

cookieluver7
02-01-2005, 02:31 PM
I saw the previews and it looked really good. I never read the book though. I guess I'll have to make a trip to the library, read the book, and go to the theatre! :p