PDA

View Full Version : Noodling??

RICHARD
01-31-2005, 01:40 PM
This was the topic on the radio this morning...

http://petesbait.com/articles/noodling.php

:eek:

Prairie Purrs
01-31-2005, 01:51 PM
One of my favorite brands of fountain pen ink is called Noodler's--there's a catfish on the label. :D

nibblets
01-31-2005, 02:11 PM
That is a pretty common 'sport' here in Missouri...I say those guys are insane. Many of them are missing digits from noodling. There is NO WAY you would ever get me to try that.

dukedogsmom
01-31-2005, 02:22 PM
That is one of the most bizzare things I've seen lately. I've never heard of it! Those people are crazy and those fish are huge!

slick
01-31-2005, 02:34 PM
Gee, when I read the subject I thought it might have something to do with Ramen Noodles again! :rolleyes: :D

I suppose you could noodle the fish, gut and cook. Serve over ramen noodles flavoured with oyster sauce.

RICHARD
01-31-2005, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by slick
Gee, when I read the subject I thought it might have something to do with Ramen Noodles again! :rolleyes: :D

I suppose you could noodle the fish, gut and cook. Serve over ramen noodles flavoured with oyster sauce.

You forgot...

And check his gut for any missing digits!

------------------------

At the end of the story they mention beavers gnawing off appendages....

There is a joke in there.....someplace........but I'm not sticking my hand into it.
:confused:

Shelteez2
01-31-2005, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
At the end of the story they mention beavers gnawing off appendages....

There is a joke in there.....someplace........but I'm not sticking my hand into it.
:confused:

ROTFLMAO!!!

I think that happens from the sport of canoodling...... ;)

RedHedd
02-02-2005, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by nibblets
Many of them are missing digits from noodling. Did you notice that in Nebraska it's called "stumping?" :eek: :rolleyes: