PDA

View Full Version : To my Valentine, Barbara......

Logan
01-31-2005, 11:49 AM
On Saturday, we had some yucky weather, Barbara. That ground was very cold and I didn't want to go outside at all. My mom was cooking breakfast for my sister, Helen, and her friends (they asked for homemade waffles....good choice), and some other friends came over to visit while everyone was having a late breakfast.

Well, our friend Randy came too. He does not like cats. So, of course, I liked him! :p Do you think he looks scared? I really, really wanted to sit in his lap.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid156/p8331363d0d0b860c98fc690f13e0102f/f5466c95.jpg

I would have much rather have snuggled with you, Barbara. :)

Love,
Butter

Barbara
01-31-2005, 12:47 PM
Butter you picked yourself a handsome friend there. But if you ever come- the waffles dough I make is very much appreciated by the furkids here so I'd be happy to share with you.

Kisses, my sweet valentine:)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-31-2005, 01:08 PM
Mmmmm...German waffles made by Barbara....I'm on my way! Oh, and I'll stop off and pick up some Butter on the way! :D

Why is it that cats know who the supposed "cat haters" are and always make a direct b-line to them when they visit? :rolleyes: :D

Barbara
01-31-2005, 01:14 PM
This weekend, Siegmar's friend Walter was here. He likes cats and F+T showed their best behavior. Although we had smoked salmon on the table:D

One time another friend was there who di like cats, but not too close:D Guess who jumped on the table!:D :D :D

catmandu
02-01-2005, 09:22 AM
Butter,you ceratinly,have found A Friend,in that Fine Gentleman,andmaybe you,could teach,him,to love Cats,as much,as we do.

Vio&Juni
02-01-2005, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed

I have a very cat allergic friend who does her best to avoid my kitties but they are all over her.

I have a friend that is allergic to cats and he takes a pill two hours before he visits, everytime :). He is not a pet person at all, but Juni and Pichu sit on his lap.