PDA

View Full Version : Callie!!!!

kb2yjx
01-31-2005, 06:45 AM
Just look at those BEAUTIFUL amber eyes!!! Hmmmm... our Miss Boo Boo Kitty had Callie's colours and was considered a WHITE TORTIE!!! Wondering if Callie has any "attitude?" What a lucky kitty(and brother Max,too) to have sucha good INDOOR home!!!
Hugs, purrs, and kisses to Miss Callie, the COTD!!!!

Barbara
01-31-2005, 07:34 AM
Callie, you have the cutest face markings and are such a pretty girl.

But somewhat in your look made me think about some 'tude too;)
Calicotude?

Have a fun day with your brothers. Nosekissies from Filou and Tigris:)

catmandu
01-31-2005, 08:16 AM
Iagree,with my friend,Barbara,that Calicotude,should be,in thePet talker Dictionary,as Callie,now an Officila Cat,has that,inspades! and is a Playful Companion,to herGuardian,and wuill provide yetras,of fu,and joy.The Found Cats,All Salute Cosmic calicotude Plus Callie COTD,and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW WWWWWWW For HER!:D :cool: :rolleyes: ;) :p

Bari_d
01-31-2005, 08:16 AM
Callie, what a charmer you are!!! You just sparkle! And it sounds as though you have a fun-filled home with lots of attention and love - good for you! It is delightful to "meet" you - congrats on being honored as Cat of the Day today!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

K9soul
01-31-2005, 08:55 AM
Ah Callie, you have the most mesmerizing eyes. I sat entranced looking at your photo this morning for a bit. What a sweet and playful girl you are too. It sounds like you love playing games with your human. What laughter and smiles you must bring every day! There is no doubt that you are loved and appreciated beyond measure. I hope you have an extra special day Callie, with lots of games of fetch to play ;). Congratulations on being our beautiful Cat of the Day!

ratchet22
01-31-2005, 09:40 AM
What a real cutie :D Hey callie, if you like pony tail bands to play with, you should try the plastic wraps that come off milk when you open them, sissy loves them too. You are a real sweet heart, tell your brother hello....

Jax
01-31-2005, 10:33 AM
What a most precious and elegant little kitty cat! Callie, you are so adorable and look like a little princess in your pic. CALLIE ROCKS!!! :cool: :cool: :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
01-31-2005, 11:56 AM
Callie
What a stunner you are, sweetie!
I love your beautiful eyes!
It was such a treat for me to see your wonderful picture today and meet you too.
Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day!:D

bobtail
01-31-2005, 01:46 PM
Callie, I love that delicate coloring around your sweet nose. You are quite the cat to have dragged an adult's coat across the room. Is there any photographic evidence, because we want more pics of you. Congrats to you and your bro, you've both got it made, kids. Enjoy your COTD Callie! :) :)

Dan Holder
01-31-2005, 04:37 PM
She's a sweetie. Hope her brother is getting as much lovin' as Callie.

the Julles
01-31-2005, 04:55 PM
I LOVED the housecoat story!

karlyb
01-31-2005, 10:31 PM
Hello pretty little Callie. I love your markings and bright yellow eyes. What a clever girl you are, getting your exercise and providing amusement to your humans at the same time when you play fetch with them. Callie, you were so lucky to be born into your forever home and for your brother to stay there with you too. I hope you have many healthy and happy years with your family, both feline and human.