PDA

View Full Version : Fritz Being Protective

fritz03
01-30-2005, 08:41 PM
Fritz is at his best again today!.Dad caught a virus or something he ate yesterday,so he laid down to have a sleep and Fritz was right there to lay down beside him and protect him.Dad got a little worse this afternoon,so mom took him to the hospital to have him checked out.He had bloodwork done ,but we still don't know what caused it.He's been up 2 or 3 times tonigh and has laid on the couch with fritz right there protecting him again.This afternoon Fritz went outside about 4 times,mom thinks he was concerned about Dad and was waiting for him to come home.Fritz is pretty sharp at figuring out what's wrong with us.Anytime any of us lay down,he's right there beside you.Thought i would share this with everybody.

GraciesMommy
01-30-2005, 09:34 PM
You are a sweetie Fritz

dogs_4_me
01-30-2005, 09:53 PM
I hope you're feeling better. Fritz sounds like a great dog. :)

tatsxxx11
01-31-2005, 03:33 PM
What a loyal best friend you are Fritz, there by your Dad's side through thick and thin! And I'll bet your warm, snuggly self does more good than any hot water bottle! I do hope your Dad's feeling better Fritz...keep us updated!:)

Rachel
01-31-2005, 03:43 PM
Oh Fritz, please try not to worry. I do hope the doctors will figure out what to do for the Dad. I know you wanted the healing paw to do its magic, but sometimes folks need a bit of medicine and intervention from the White Coats. You'll have plenty of time to give all the doggy comfort needed when the Dad comes home.