PDA

View Full Version : shais_mom

sirrahbed
01-30-2005, 05:20 PM
I know Rocky has also asked....:o but does Kloe have a beau for Valentine's Day?? If not: Wobbie..er...Robbie would like to ask her something:)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/siggys/val_kloe.jpg

I hope she doesn't think Robbie is too young. He has a spunky (and sometimes bratty) sister so he is used to being bossed around - I think he's be purrfect for Kloe!!

jazzcat
01-30-2005, 05:21 PM
Uh oh, competition for Miss Kloe's affections.

Well it looks like Rocky may have the interest of an older woman from the Found Cats. I'm not sure if Rocky is mature enough for such a lady.

zippy-kat
01-30-2005, 05:39 PM
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......:D

shais_mom
01-30-2005, 10:36 PM
well gee where Have I been! I totally missed BOTH heartfelt requests!!!
Golly who to choose!
:eek:

shais_mom
01-30-2005, 10:39 PM
As it looks like there are a few girls after Mr. Rocky - Kloe backs out sending demure little kisses to him and chooses Robbie!!
Thank you for asking Robbie/Mom!

shais_mom
01-30-2005, 10:43 PM
I am not sure if this is a good pic or not. Her eyes may need fixed and I hope it isn't too big.....

jazzcat
01-30-2005, 11:01 PM
Awww, Rocky's heart is broken but I think there are a few here who will help mend it.

Kloe and Robbie, you make an adorable couple!

shais_mom
01-30-2005, 11:14 PM
:( Kloe wasn't trying to break Rocky's heart! :( But I think he will be quickly swooped up and rescued by an Older woman!

:p

jazzcat
01-30-2005, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by shais_mom
:( Kloe wasn't trying to break Rocky's heart! :( But I think he will be quickly swooped up and rescued by an Older woman!

:p

Rocky is okay about it, he considers Robbie to be family anyway.
Yes, there are several ladies making Rocky feel much better now.

sirrahbed
01-31-2005, 08:37 AM
Robbie is so happy that Kloe said YES!! He figures she is naw-tee like Lizzie and will make a purrfect valentine!!

Lori- I read that Rocky and Tripes are valentines - Robbie did not mean to cut in on Rocky's love-interests! He was just very eager to make a valentine and hoped to win pretty Kloe.

catmandu
01-31-2005, 11:45 AM
Pet Talk,has become,tje Feline Answer,to Tne Love Connection,with No Chuck Woolery,and the 2 and 2.Love,is all around us,we just have to look.