PDA

View Full Version : Freida is definitely pregnant....

kimlovescats
01-30-2005, 03:39 PM
My new Foster / Rescue Freida is definitely pregnant. She has finally learned to trust me enough, to let me feel her belly. I actually felt the little tinies kicking in her tummy, so yep, we're having babies sometime in the near future. ;)

sirrahbed
01-30-2005, 03:42 PM
Charge those camera batteries up!! I am popping corn and all ready for a repeat of Josephine;) Remember that night? I swear half of PT stayed up with you for updates!!

(except for adopting two of the kittens:eek: )

catnapper
01-30-2005, 03:47 PM
I guess congratulations are in order for the new mommy! :D

jenluckenbach
01-30-2005, 03:51 PM
More kittens, a mixed blessing, but good luck Frieda.....we are all waiting for the arrivals.

Kristl
01-30-2005, 03:54 PM
Hopefully, with your experience, you can help me with the upcomming birth of Angel's kittens! When are Frieda's due? I'm expecting Angel's around the end of February.;)

kimlovescats
01-30-2005, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Kristl
Hopefully, with your experience, you can help me with the upcomming birth of Angel's kittens! When are Frieda's due? I'm expecting Angel's around the end of February.;)

I really have no idea, as Freida is a stray that I took in before our winter storm warning about a week ago. ;)

Grace
01-30-2005, 04:59 PM
I wonder how many will have the tell-tale orange spot next to the nose?

QueenScoopalot
01-30-2005, 05:16 PM
I'm so glad she's learning to trust you more. Important that she is calm when the babies are born. Nothing worse than a raging cat and her babies! :eek: I'm in line for pictures too! :)

jazzcat
01-30-2005, 05:16 PM
Time to knit the kitty booties.

We'll be there cheering you and Freida on! I'm sure her babies will be adorable and adopted quickly.

catcrazylady
01-30-2005, 05:33 PM
Yep, this is going to be a Josephine repeat! You let us know when we are getting close and I will stay home from work so I don't miss a single thing.;) :D
I hope they are as cute as Freddy!!:D

sirrahbed
01-30-2005, 05:50 PM
UH-OH!:eek: What if she has some orange males? She is bound to!! What am I going to do then???:eek:

talking to self...NO more kittens while I already HAVE kittens! Five is enough..NO more kittens while I already HAVE kittens! Five is enough..NO more kittens while I already HAVE kittens! Five is enough..NO more kittens while I already HAVE kittens! Five is enough..

catcrazylady
01-30-2005, 05:53 PM
Let me help you out Debbie. NO more kittens/cats unless they are from CCL! NO more kittens/cats unless they are from CCL!!;) :D

sirrahbed
01-30-2005, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
Let me help you out Debbie. NO more kittens/cats unless they are from CCL! NO more kittens/cats unless they are from CCL!!;) :D

You are RIGHT Lisa!! Tennessee is MUCH too far to drive;) :eek:

kimlovescats
01-30-2005, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
You are RIGHT Lisa!! Tennessee is MUCH too far to drive;) :eek:

That's right .... THIS time CCL will pick them up from TN and bring them to Ohio!!!:eek: :D :D :D

Lacey
01-30-2005, 06:56 PM
Awwww! Incoming kittens! Can't wait to see pics when they're born. Give Frieda lots of scritchies and love!

jazzcat
01-30-2005, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
That's right .... THIS time CCL will pick them up from TN and bring them to Ohio!!!:eek: :D :D :D
Excellent idea Kim!:D

rg_girlca
01-30-2005, 10:20 PM
Oh how exciting. More little newborns to see. Can't wait.

catmandu
01-31-2005, 08:50 AM
That is so sad,and unfair,taht you ahve,this extra burden,because someone wanted a Cat,and dint atke care,of the Poor Craeture! As Jack Webb,once said things dont work,if people have rights,but no responsibilities!Blees You,for atking,taht Poor Cat,in,and we pray,for Her,and Her Kittens!