PDA

View Full Version : Poor Dogs

dukedogsmom
01-30-2005, 03:38 PM
I don't know a lot right now but a citizen just called in. He witnessed two dogs being dragged by a chain from the back of a vehicle. They were going 50mph. Both dogs are dead. Guy fled scene with one but the citizen followed him. We are trying to locate the suspect at this time. Poor dogs. I would love to send that jerk straight to hell. I am so furious and sad right now. I am thankful there are still a few good people in the world that want to help. That citizen endangered his life to follow the guy. Say a prayer for those two innocent dogs. What a sad way to have to leave this world. What is wrong with people :mad:
One dog is alive and they say he's alright for the most part.

cookieluver7
01-30-2005, 03:41 PM
Those poor dogs. :( They are in my prayers. What a jerk:rolleyes: :mad: :(

Lilith Cherry
01-31-2005, 11:19 AM
Oh that is so totally SICK!! how could anyone do that a living being of any kind!! I hope they throw the book at this jerk!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Pit Chick
01-31-2005, 02:31 PM
I'd like to drag this loser through a parking lot full of speed bumps and pot holes at 50mph by his _ _ _ _! :mad: :mad:

Those poor babies.

dukedogsmom
01-31-2005, 02:33 PM
Here is the story now. The one dead dog was a week old. Supposedly had nothing to do with the other one. Man's dog had gotten loose. He was at the store and tied it to the bumper while he was inside. He "forgot" the dog was tied to bumper. He was 60 and drank a lot. I just don't know what to think.

Pit Chick
01-31-2005, 02:46 PM
I'm confused. :confused:

QueenScoopalot
01-31-2005, 07:59 PM
It sounds like a crock of crap to me! And I'm confused too. The other dog was dead for a week, or only a week old? :confused: One dog's dead, but the other isn't? :confused:

catnapper
01-31-2005, 08:03 PM
GRRRR... what to think? A few cops should tie him to the bumper of the cruiser and hit the pedal to the metal... thats what I think.

dukedogsmom
01-31-2005, 08:14 PM
The dead dog was supposedly dead for a week. Don't ask me how they know that. So, he just conveniently happend to be dragging a dog from the vehicle in the exact same place. I still don't believe that. They said he looked like he was 90(that's what drinking a lot can do, I guess) Still, that's no excuse.

micki76
01-31-2005, 08:15 PM
I'm a little confused, too. :confused:

I read this earlier, but I was just too upset to reply. I am comforted to know that he'll get what's coming to him, eventually. What goes around comes around.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Kristl
01-31-2005, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Pit Chick
I'd like to drag this loser through a parking lot full of speed bumps and pot holes at 50mph by his _ _ _ _! :mad: :mad:

Those poor babies.

Hee hee...can I help? That sick bastard!:mad: :mad: :( :mad:

leslie
02-01-2005, 12:20 AM
Is this on national news yet? If not, how does one get it there? Nevermind (connections connections connections...)