PDA

View Full Version : Update on my "farm"

Kristl
01-30-2005, 02:36 PM
Bull is a whiner, chewer, floor pooper, and everything that a puppy should be. ;)

Mason is beginning to accept Angel (yay!!) He's really curious about her, always trying to get in the bathroom to check her out. But, yesterday he got too close and she smacked him across the face! He looked at me like "what the heck?"

Thor is grumpy, as usual. In his normal routine of bothering the puppy and growling at Angel through the bathroom door! He'll come around, though. After he finally figured out that Mason wasn't so bad, they became friends and are now rarely apart. So I think he'll do the same with Angel. I'm sure bringing 2 new animals into the house within a month has him upset, but he's getting over it. Slowly but surely. He'll be OK. He was the first animal, and he knows he's alpha of everyone (including me;) ), and he's just making sure everyone knows it!

kimlovescats
01-30-2005, 09:41 PM
Hang in there, things will settle down before too long. Slow and steady!;)

Kristl
01-30-2005, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
Hang in there, things will settle down before too long. Slow and steady!;)

I'm trying! It'll be Ok...someday!;)

Lilith Cherry
01-31-2005, 06:25 AM
Sounds like you are having fun:D Are'nt pets wonderful!

catmandu
01-31-2005, 08:26 AM
It dopes take time,sometime,but we know,that things will be right,as rain,down,on the Farm,and that the Pets,will foprm an alliance,and be Friends!