PDA

View Full Version : Attention whiner! (I have one Georgie picture to quiet you)

QueenScoopalot
01-30-2005, 10:32 AM
A bit on the large side still, but my monkey boy was hanging onto the side of the footstool, and looked like such a rascal! The others I'm still playing with. :o They are either too big, or too small, and Heaven forbid I read the manual! :eek: :rolleyes: Spencer autographed the poor rocking chair when he was a nawty puppy. *sigh*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/MonkeyManGeorgie.jpg

My sweet little monkey man! :D :D

sirrahbed
01-30-2005, 10:42 AM
Whata sweet lil monkey:D

Who was whining?:p I didn't think we did that stuff here!!

catcrazylady
01-30-2005, 10:55 AM
OMG!!! and OMG again!!! Look at that precious baby!!! Oh Jan he is adorable! Ok, adorable isn't the right word and I can't think of any word strong enough to say how darn cute he is!!! You aren't kidding about him and Poppy looking so much alike. There is something so innocent and precious about his face. I can see why that little baby has stolen your heart because he just took mine hook, line, and sinker! Jan pleeeeeeeeeeeeease give him {{{hugs}}} and kissies from me! How sweet!

About the rocking chair, both sides of my footboard look very similar thanks to PETE!!! He thinks he's a dog!:rolleyes:

I'm so happy to see that my whining has paid off!!!:D :D :D Read the manual Jan! Read the manual!!! It's not admitting defeat, just read the darn thing!;) :D :D Although I don't know if my heart could take too many pictures of that boy all at once.;)

*sigh* I'm so happy now.:)

CalliesMom
01-30-2005, 11:05 AM
I'M IN HEAVEN!!! I didn't whine about pics of your Georgie but I should have...oh my. He's beautiful.

catcrazylady
01-30-2005, 11:17 AM
I meant to ask how the physical therapy is going. Does it look like his little precious legs will get any better? He does get around well in spite of it doesn't he? Does he just pull himself along with his front legs or does he have any use at all with the back ones?
Sorry so many questions but I just got over how darn cute he is and remembered that I wanted to ask about that!:D

QueenScoopalot
01-30-2005, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
Whata sweet lil monkey:D

Who was whining?:p I didn't think we did that stuff here!!
Hmmmm...and to think...she learned from one of the best lol!
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=70329
:D Georgie's having a rather tough morning..poor baby boy. He just took his last pain pill, and I may need to get more for him. I hope his discomfort isn't permanant. :(
Lisa, the PT was a washout. He was very intolerant of having his legs moved at all after surgery, so I didn't push the issue with him at all. He gets around remarkably well despite having use of mainly his front legs only. He pretty much drags his hind ones still. He beats me down the stairs! :eek: :eek: But when he's in the basement, there's no carpeting for him to garb onto to get to the first floor, so he stays down there playing until he gets bored and starts his screaming! :rolleyes: :eek: Mama to the rescue lol! P.S, I'd read the manual if I could find it! Dave's office/'puter room/bird room looks like a bomb went off in it! :rolleyes:

catcrazylady
01-30-2005, 11:30 AM
Poor baby is still in pain huh? I wonder how long that will last? I can't see in the picture where the incision was. I guess he's like a person and if I had my tendons cut they would hurt and take a long time to heal. It was tendons wasn't it? I hope you can get him some more pain pills. I hate to think that he would have to hurt that bad again and I know it had to be hard as heck on you to have to see it.:(

Well, if you can't find the manual then I guess we will have to wait for you to figure it out all by yourself.;) :D You did good with this one!

jazzcat
01-30-2005, 11:51 AM
Awww, what a sweetie.

catmandu
01-30-2005, 11:52 AM
That is a Wonderful Shot,of Cat Of The Future Georgie,and we will love,seeing him,as he groes,up,before our eyes!

Corinna
01-30-2005, 12:49 PM
Thanks for the great Georgie pic. Hes so sweet.

QueenScoopalot
01-30-2005, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
Poor baby is still in pain huh? I wonder how long that will last? I can't see in the picture where the incision was. I guess he's like a person and if I had my tendons cut they would hurt and take a long time to heal. It was tendons wasn't it? I hope you can get him some more pain pills. I hate to think that he would have to hurt that bad again and I know it had to be hard as heck on you to have to see it.:(

Well, if you can't find the manual then I guess we will have to wait for you to figure it out all by yourself.;) :D You did good with this one!
The incisions are along the back of his legs, and pretty much healed up now. The vet didn't cut tendons (Georgie would be really messed up if that were the case) but he scraped fibrous tissue from around the joints. As far as the manual goes...it has no info about resizing pics at all. So it's trial and error I guess. I'd rather have the old program reinstalled again. At least I had an idea of what I was doing then. :rolleyes:

Barbara
01-30-2005, 01:19 PM
It's so good to see Georgie can get around. I hope he can be without pain soon, poor boy.:)

Shady
01-30-2005, 03:38 PM
He is just too cute. :)

catlover4ever
01-31-2005, 07:32 AM
What a sweetie pie. :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-31-2005, 08:32 AM
What a cute monkey-cat!!