PDA

View Full Version : I think they are trying to tell me something, in their own way.

Fox-Gal
01-29-2005, 06:42 PM
Last night, I'm sleeping, with my normal bunch on, or around me, when I get nicely woken up, by Brandy, licking my feet. Sweet, yes?

Then Monkey who always sleeps on my neck, starts licking my cheek. OK still sweet, but different. But here's how the rest of it went.

Monkey:
Lick, lick lick, pull hair, chew hair, lick lick pull hair, chew hair.
Moves across my cheek to my forehead.
Lick lick lick, pull hair, eat hair, pull hair again, lick lick.
Now moving onto my chin:
Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick.

Me: OUCH!!! Stop that. By this point that ruff tongue starting to rub my raw.

Lick again, again again and again, then LICK right across my lips.

Me: OUCH!!, stop that., ruff tongue!!

Only to get a answer back of Licking the noes and then BITE!!

Keep in mind this whole time Brandy has now moved off my feet to my legs still licking.

Do you think they are trying to tell me I need a BATH????? Or else, stop taking baths mommy, we will do it for
you. :D :confused:

Well if nothing else I have the cleanest feet, legs and left side of the face, without having to do any work myself. ;)

lady_zana
01-29-2005, 09:02 PM
I know how that is. My Weezie says, "Meowie, don't you ever take a bath? You smell just like a human!"

catcrazylady
01-30-2005, 05:40 AM
Awwwwwwwe! The wonderful (but oh so rough) sandpaper kisses.:D I don't know if I could have handled feet and head at the same time. My feet are just way to ticklish. I would giggled myself right out of the bed!;) :D :D

jazzcat
01-30-2005, 11:32 AM
LOL!!!!
:D

catmandu
01-30-2005, 12:27 PM
Sometimes,A Cat,will feel love,towards her Guardian,taht is so intense,taht they get a little carried away,and you ,are such a Lucky Guardian,as few,of us,experience,such over whelming love,Mr Scrappy,used to lie,on my chest,and suckle,my neck,and it could be a pain,at times,but now,I would give anyhting,to experience Mr Scrappys love,again.You dont know,what youve lost,until He is Gone!

Fox-Gal
01-30-2005, 12:28 PM
Again last night, lick lick!!! I'm not going to have a face left if she keeps this up. I hope this is not a new habit, if so we have to have a LONG talk. ;)

Fox-Gal
01-30-2005, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by catmandu
Sometimes,A Cat,will feel love,towards her Guardian,taht is so intense,taht they get a little carried away,and you ,are such a Lucky Guardian,as few,of us,experience,such over whelming love,Mr Scrappy,used to lie,on my chest,and suckle,my neck,and it could be a pain,at times,but now,I would give anyhting,to experience Mr Scrappys love,again.You dont know,what youve lost,until He is Gone!

Ok now I feel guilty. ;)

You are right, Monkey had an strong love for me, ever sense she was a kitten, she have been more attached to me then any cat I've ever had.
She crys for me if I leave a room till she finds me, Rides on my neck in the car and while I'm walking around the house, and has nursed on my hair, sense she was a baby, till she falls asleep.