PDA

View Full Version : Cat People

krazyaboutkatz
01-29-2005, 04:27 PM
Hi, I was just looking at my tv guide and I noticed that there's a new show on the Animal Planet channel tonight at 5pm and again at 8pm PST. It's called "Cat People" and it follows three cat show competitors and their owners around. It sounds very interesting.:)

K & L
01-29-2005, 05:40 PM
hmmmmm....will have to check it out! Thanks for the info.

krazyaboutkatz
01-30-2005, 12:38 AM
I watched it at 8pm and it was a very good show. I hope it will become a regular show but it wasn't listed as being on Animal Planet any time next week that I know of. :)
They also have a few different shows called "Barking Mad" on Animal Planet tonight and they were also very good. I thought it would be only about dogs but it was about people having animal behavioral problems. They showed a few about cats, dogs, horses, a pig, and even a hamster. Hopefully this will also become a regular show.:)

moosmom
01-30-2005, 08:15 AM
I watched it last night and thought it was great! It got me to thinking about when I showed my cats MooShoo and Maya Linn. I decided that once I start working full-time, I'm going back to showing them again. I miss it. It's fun, it's a great way to meet new people, see all the different breeds and talk to some of the breeders! :p

sirrahbed
01-30-2005, 08:17 AM
Thanks, KAK, I watched it and enjoyed it!! It was 8pm est.
Moosmom - I did not know you used to show cats!! Cool:)

catnapper
01-30-2005, 08:19 AM
I started to watch it last night and for some reason the channel got changed... :(

I'll have to be sure to watch it when its on again. It looked interesting from the beginning stuff I saw.

catmandu
01-30-2005, 12:37 PM
I hope,that they dont exagerate,the way,that those other So called reality Shows ,do as there is far more cooperation,at CatShows,.than there is back biting,and there is a Love,of Cats,that you can feel.

moosmom
01-30-2005, 01:07 PM
Debbie,

Yes, I showed MooShoo and Maya Linn in Household Pet category. MooShoo reached his Regal title and was 14th Best Household Pet Kitten Nationally. Maya Linn reached 3rd Best Household Pet Nationally. Of course NOW they're both couch potatoes and have put on a little weight. But I know I can start showing them again, since they've been seasoned for showing since they were kittens!!

I've got ribbons and plaques GALORE for them, as well as my other cats Tucker (aka Otto who now lives in CT as an only cat) and Marina Mar (RB, 2000). Once you get the "cat show bug" you're hooked! It only took once for me. :rolleyes: