PDA

View Full Version : Update on Angel

Kristl
01-29-2005, 01:19 PM
Some time during the night she knocked jus about everything over that she could...silly girl. And I think I am gonna keep her. She is just too sweet. I let her come play in the living room last night when Thor and Mason were asleep on my bed and she was so cute! She sniffed around and then went to sleep on the couch...which completely confirms my suspician (sp?) that she is a house cat through and through. I really don't think she was even an in/out cat either...she has NO interest in outside. Doesn't care about it, I guess! But she's doing great, still checking out the scene, and I think I am gonna keep her. Nick said "NO, NO, NO!! She's going to the farm!!!" But you know how men are...once they're around the kitty for awhile, they can't help falling in love. Hmmm...that could be taken a different way.....;)

carole
01-29-2005, 01:32 PM
Welcome to your new home Angel, I am so happy you will keep her, I am also sure hubby will give in and say yes, can you post some pics of her please, I missed hearing how you found Angel or how she found you?

Kristl
01-29-2005, 01:38 PM
Carole- here's the link to the original post I made on Thrusday:

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=70123

I'll be posting new pics as soon as I get them uploaded!:D

catcrazylady
01-29-2005, 02:37 PM
Welcome home Angel!!!:D It sounds like you have already made yourself at home so you might as well stay there, huh?

Another kitty found a forever home!:)

carole
01-29-2005, 02:46 PM
Thank you for the link, people are so cruel , fancy leaving her without food or water, morons, so glad you went there, it was mean't to be, Angel has been sent to you for sure, lovely ending to a sad story, hope you can find homes for her babies too, good luck, looking forward to the pics.:)

rg_girlca
01-29-2005, 11:48 PM
Oh Angel, welcome to your new home sweet girl. I'm so glad you are going to keep her Kristl. :)

krazyaboutkatz
01-30-2005, 01:42 AM
I'm so glad to hear that you've decided to keep Angel.:) Please keep us updated about her.