PDA

View Full Version : Tonya's not been on

BitsyNaceyDog
01-29-2005, 12:58 PM
Has anyone else noticed that Tonya hasn't been on in a few days.
Does anyone know if she had the baby?

luvofallhorses
01-29-2005, 01:01 PM
I noticed that too but don't know if she has had the baby..Tonya where are youuuuuu

petslover
01-29-2005, 01:12 PM
I was wondering too. I almost made the same post yesterday about her.

catnapper
01-29-2005, 01:47 PM
I noticed... I PMed her last night asking her if Tyler finally decided to enter the world. :D

Tonya
01-29-2005, 11:10 PM
Hi, I am still around. No Tyler yet. I'm having some complications so I'm on some medications right now.

Lilith Cherry
01-30-2005, 03:05 AM
Oh sweetie!! Not more problems.... hope everything is okay and the tyke will arrive safe, sound and soon!

Christiansmommy
01-30-2005, 09:07 AM
When is he due? I forget. Will they induce, since you have complications, or is it still too early?

Hope all is well.

Robyn

jazzcat
01-30-2005, 12:43 PM
Oh no, I hope everything is okay Tonya. We're thinking about you and baby Tyler. Please keep us posted if you can.

Freckles
01-30-2005, 01:04 PM
This was Tonya's post on 1-14;
" Dr. says this can go on for 2-3 weeks. I have never heard of such a thing. I guess I was spoiled when I was pregnant with Jaden. Jaden was a week late, but at least I wasn't lead on!"

Corinna
01-30-2005, 01:18 PM
Prayers and hugs for the whole family.

joycenalex
01-30-2005, 02:32 PM
*bump* well does anyone know if the baby has come?

Karen
01-30-2005, 02:34 PM
Tonya said her husband will post when Tyler is born, so that probably means he's still hanging out inside mom!

You're in our prayers, Tonya, Mike and Jaden and Tyler!

K9karen
01-30-2005, 11:44 PM
Oh Tonya..you've just been too busy flirting with those firemen..we know the truth.. ;)
Take good care of you... we all can't wait for our "nephew" to arrive (I guess you can't either) HUGS!!!!

Tonya
01-31-2005, 10:12 AM
Thank you everyone. This isn't anything serious or life threatening, just a pain in the butt. I was in a car accident six years ago that messed up my hip and back. The first time my hip went out, I didn't even know what it was. I thought I'd thrown my back out. It pinches alot of nerves and affects the right side of my body from my feet to my neck. My hip comes out around twice a year, but I normally can feel it coming ahead of time and it adjusts right back in with a chiropracter.

Well, apparently, your body makes a hormone that loosens all your joints at the end of the pregnancy. Because of that, my hip doesn't want to stay in. There isn't much that they can do aside from give me Demerol which makes me hallucinate. :rolleyes:

I've went to the chiro everyday the past few days, it's improving, but it doesn't want to stay where it belongs. I'm trying not to take the pain meds except for nighttime. Although they say it's safe, it just doesn't feel right to me.

I'm 38 freakin' weeks now. That's 9 1/2 months. The average pregnancy last 38 1/2 weeks. Dr. said 40 weeks is my max. Anyways, I see him at 11 today. I'm trying to tell myself he's not going to induce me yet. If I get it in my mind that he will today and he says no again, I'm going to flip out!

Tonya
01-31-2005, 06:10 PM
Just a little update on today's appt...

When I told my doctor that I'm dying of pain, he smiled, patted my leg, and said "It'll be over before you know it." Instead of deciding rather or not to induce me, he referred me for an ultrasound to see how big the baby is. He says he'll see me and the ultrasounds results next Wednesday and he'll decide. I'm beginning to think he's full of $#&@.

joycenalex
02-01-2005, 05:43 AM
messing around with a seriously pregnant woman is never a good idea. ((hugs))

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-01-2005, 06:26 AM
{{{{{{{hugs to you Tonya !!}}}}}}}

Karen
02-01-2005, 07:42 AM
Be insistent - call the ultrasound people to see if you can get an earlier appointment!