PDA

View Full Version : what are your pet(s) personalities?

luvofallhorses
01-29-2005, 10:57 AM
Buster-he loves to cuddle, he is one of a kind ;), he is very mellow at times, he loves to go for walks, and the special thing about him it's kind of silly but he kisses with his whole nose not his tongue that makes him one of a kind;)- + he loves to eat hehe don't all hounds ;)
Jenny-she is well mannered, very mellow/laid back, loves kisses, doesn't mind if people lay on her,very obdient, and very affectionate & loves to be petted!
Ginger-she is more of my mom's dog but she is sweet, loves to be cuddled, loves to pick fights with Buster;) hehe and very toy possessive which isn't that bad! =)
Rocky-he loves rides in the car,loves to pin you down and lick your feet/arm,is very laid back,is quiet he doesn't bark unless he has to.
Miagi-he loves so be held,cuddle,SLEEP(lol),and meow a lot but not nearly as much as my aunt's cat trouble,loves to eat doritos,and is more of a affectionate laid back cat =)
Dodger-he is quiet,loves to cuddle,kinda nervous of a little guy,loves to eat grass out in the yard in the spring/summer.
what is are your pet(s) personalities?

lisalee
01-29-2005, 02:42 PM
Sash is a big cuddly boy. He loves to cuddle, he loves attention, is very affecionate, purrs alot, never minds when I pick him up and hold him and lets me kiss him and hug however many times a day I want. He's a very sweet boy and I love him to pieces. :)

Amber
01-29-2005, 03:20 PM
Katie-(dog)-- Very protective with us She's always warning us when something is outside. She loves to cuddle, ecspecially with a zillion blankets. hehe, she loves to play, run around, and act like a young pup. All our neighbors love her. They love her silliness, because she just loves to put on a show for them. :)

Elvis-(dog)-- clumsy, hyper, and sweet. Pretty much sums this boy up. He's clumsy, because he will run into the coffee table, and not care, or even the wall when he's playing. He gets really hyper when he's playing with his toys. And hes sweet because he loves to cuddle too.

cali
01-29-2005, 05:20 PM
I will only go through my dogs and Rabbit for this lol it will take me the whole day to write it out for all of my pets!

Happy- Happy is easy going but a fetchaholic, very smart, generally calm in the house exept for placing toys on your lap every 5 seconds, but when she is outside he is insane

Misty-Misty is smart but crazy, she LOVES attention she is a fetchaholic but not like Happy, Misty will play if you start it and and will bark at you if you stop throwing it, hwoever Misty NEVER starts the game herself. she is hyper at all times and a velcro dog.
not to mention a drama queen lol

Ripley-Ripper is a sweet little baby...thats what he wants you to think. lol recently it has all come back to me why his nickname used to be "the tazmanian devil" lol

Perky-perky seems to be a nasty little creatur but she is actually very very sweet and cuddly. Perky is VERY smart, I think she about evens out with the border collies for intellagence

Blair-the sweetest dog on the planet, the dumbest too lol but he is only sweet one you get to know him, if you dont get to know him he will bite you particulary if you have an aggressive manner about you.

Kari(Rabbit)-very sweet and very smart. Kari is my baby and definatly Alpha, so wheather the dogs like it or not they are subordence to a 5lbs bunny. ;)

GraciesMommy
01-29-2005, 06:20 PM
Gracie has the sweetest disposition..she loves to cuddle..likes to be near one of us all the time..very smart and catches on super quick..She LOVES to run and goes full speed round and round the back yard and we love to sit and watch her. She is just a blur sometimes she is moving so fast..