PDA

View Full Version : another kitty captured my heart again today..

carole
01-29-2005, 03:11 AM
Melissa my daughter did her volunteer work again for the cat shelter, and again my heart just melted, all the kitties were very pretty and loveable, there was a ginger boy and a pretty light grey and white striped kitten, a black girl who was very placid natured and cute, and the one who really got to me Tina, a lovely tortie girl.

I am going to have to stay away , I just get heartbroken everytime.

She was such a pretty girl, a bit lean, she was about one year old and had already had kittens and fostered some as well, she was friendly and lovely natured, but panting as she was stressed, I gave her lots of cuddles and she enjoyed those, but she looked up at me with eyes that pleaded for me to take her, I am not kidding, it was love at first sight for the both of us, but you all know I simply cannot afford another kitty.

This is pure torture for me, and I write here because I know you all understand and have been there, this is not the first time I have felt this way, isn't it funny how they all can be so cute, but one just draws you to them.

let me describe her (sorry did not have a camera with me at the time) she was black mostly with white socks, and a tortie patch over one eye, a white bib, and little tortie patches on her body, a sweet little face too.

I am hoping to be updated and find out if Tina was placed today or when she is, now if only I had won lotto tonight, she would have been sitting here right now, first and top buy on my list.

Ah well folks, forgive my blabbering, but I find it so hard to get her out of my mind, please send positive vibes and prayers that Tina is adopted and soon. Thanks for your time and listening to me.:)

jenluckenbach
01-29-2005, 05:44 AM
Good luck to Tina! It certainly is heartbreaking to see those faces just wanting to be loved and given a home.

catcrazylady
01-29-2005, 06:13 AM
It's so hard when that happens. It is just heartbreaking to have to walk away when you are so drawn to certain kitties. It is amazing how there can be so many and you love them all but there is a certain deeper attachment that happens with some of them. A shared deep feeling perhaps? Something that you seem to recognize in each other.

I will pray that Tina gets a wonderful home very soon.

catmandu
01-29-2005, 10:38 AM
There are Found Cat Prayers,coming,for Tina,that she can get a Furr Ever Home,of her very own.

jazzcat
01-29-2005, 11:42 AM
It's so hard to see them caged like that. They have two different rescues adopting out of the PetsMart near me and I come out broken hearted every time I go. Last week I went for some litter and found a big solid black 4 year old kitty, he looked a lot like Tubby. Hubby was with me and he fell for him too. I just wish I had the space for more.