PDA

View Full Version : this week has been the worst :(

luvofallhorses
01-28-2005, 03:03 PM
My mom and I have been bickering all of this week and it has made me so depressed I LOVE my mom and wrote her and my dad a LONG apology letter that I want to get along with both of them and spend more time with them because I love them and do some fun family outtings from time to time..it just seems at times I am failing as a daughter. :(

Lexi_Lover
01-28-2005, 04:51 PM
Oh...things will brighten up! I promise! I am positive you will get things sorted out!

I'm 100% positive that you are an EXCELLENT daughter!;)

GraciesMommy
01-28-2005, 06:04 PM
How did they react to your letter? Maybe it will open the door to a closer relationship for all 3 of you..I hope so...

luvofallhorses
01-28-2005, 06:16 PM
they said it was great but then I was a crab today and they said it was phony which it wasn't cause i love my parents and meant every word i said

carole
01-29-2005, 03:03 AM
I am asuming you are a teenager, I think writing the letter was a very mature thing to do , and I am sure they appreciated it, believe me it is a tough time for both teenagers and parents, we just don't seem to understand each other.

Don't worry too much I am sure although today you felt grumpy and they said they did not think you really mean't it, they are probably just testing you, and hoping you will show them again how much you meant what you said.

CHEER UP, life is good and your parents LOVE you too ya know.:)