PDA

View Full Version : *snow*

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-28-2005, 12:59 PM
I CAN HARDLEY BELIEVE IT!!!!!

I guess all my whining and complaining (sp) FINALLY paid off... WE ARE PROBABLY GOING TO GET SOME SNOW TONIGHT.. .

maybe not much but I DON'T CARE..

On weather.com half my county IS IN WHITE..

*LET IT SNOW * LET IT SNOW * YEAH!!!!

catlover4ever
01-28-2005, 01:56 PM
Sara.....I would be more than happy to mail you some;) ;) ;) We have 2 1/2 feet of snow right now. I'm really ready for a warm weather vacation at this point. Do you have some semi-warm weather to send my way ;) ;) I'll take it in the 40's right about now. ;) ;) --- Meg

jazzcat
01-28-2005, 01:58 PM
We are suppose to get an ice and snow mixture. We've had NOTHING this who season but a few flurries last Saturday. I want my one 2-3 inch snow fall that is gone in a day or two and then I'll be happy. I don't want ice - ICK!

RICHARD
01-28-2005, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Sara luvs her Tinky
I CAN HARDLEY BELIEVE IT!!!!!

I guess all my whining and complaining (sp) FINALLY paid off... WE ARE PROBABLY GOING TO GET SOME SNOW TONIGHT.. .

maybe not much but I DON'T CARE..

On weather.com half my county IS IN WHITE..

*LET IT SNOW * LET IT SNOW * YEAH!!!!

If you happend to go out driving, pack the car with beer, O.k.????:D

Logan
01-28-2005, 03:18 PM
We're supposed to get it, too, Sara, tomorrow. Our trip to Charlotte, NC for Scott's graduate school reunion has been cancelled, therefore, Helen's birthday celebration with her two friends at the Marriott Hotel in Charlotte (with indoor pool, room service and a movie) has been cancelled too! The friends are coming here, anyway, and will spend two nights, instead of one. I think it will be cheaper, at least!!! Ha Ha!!!!

Logan