PDA

View Full Version : I think Angel has a home!

Kristl
01-28-2005, 12:11 PM
My boyfriends grandpa is a major cat lover...those cats of his eat better than he does sometimes! So, I think we're gonna take her out to his farm later today...there are other kitties to play with, a warm place to sleep, and plenty of food for her and the babies! I wish I could keep her, but my house is tiny, and I already have 2 cats and a dog. I'm just glad I found her and at least gave her a chance! It's just not fair to her and the other animals to keep her. Thor's madder that hell, and she doesn't need that. It's not fair to anyone. At the farm she'll be a happy mama, and I'll check on her from time to time. I'm sad to see her go , but Nck's grandpa can do more for her than I can right now.

kimlovescats
01-28-2005, 12:31 PM
My only concern would be making sure that she is spayed once her babies are weaned .... and of course finding loving homes for her babies! Other than that, sounds like a nice place for her to go!;)

Kristl
01-28-2005, 12:48 PM
Oh, yes, he'll spay her, and knowing him he'll keep the kittens! I'll be checking up on them all periodically, if I feel they're in need of better homes, I'll find them for them. But Nick's grandpa takes better care of his cats than he does himself!;)

catmandu
01-29-2005, 10:52 AM
That is GreatNews,for The Litle Angel,and we hope,taht there,is A Love Connection,in the making,there!