PDA

View Full Version : Chivas

Barbara
01-28-2005, 06:58 AM
Wow, what a handsome boy you are- you are right, you can compare to anybody here:)

And we are glad you came all the way from South Africa to show off! What a surprise for your meowmie this morning.

You are a classic orangie- living indoors and outdoors where you can chase all the little lizards. I hope there are no dangerous people outside like leopards:eek:

Have a wonderful day today and get yourself some extra treats. Maybe you will forgive your mommy then by calling you a dumb blonde;) :D

kittykay
01-28-2005, 07:52 AM
Elegant Chivas, your mama loves you, it's evident. May you and she share many, many happy, healthy years together!

catmandu
01-28-2005, 08:16 AM
Chivas,ypu are now An Honorary Orangie,in that Found Cat Orange Organization,even though you are not a deep Orange,you are so Good Looking,that you,are able to join.And wehear,that you are having your summer,now,so look,for some Frozen Found Cats,and Strays,to visit,and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOWWWW For Cosmic Chivas COTD!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Kietsie
01-28-2005, 08:18 AM
Wow! What a beautiful Ginger Boy! Your name is very appropriate.

From one South African to another - wel gedaan! Hoop jy't 'n heerlike dag en vandag mag jy maar wintie wees tussen jou mense en veral ou Blackie! Hoop jou "ma" bederf jou sommer ekstra!

Enjoy your day!

Kietsie, Bun-Bun and Billy!

Bari_d
01-28-2005, 08:45 AM
Nice to "meet" you, Chivas...you are indeed a special, very handsome boy! Congrats on being today's totally impressive Cat of the Day - we are glad you are such a happy boy!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Ally Cat's Mommy
01-28-2005, 08:54 AM
Hi Chivas, JOU MOOI DING!!!:D

Ek hoop jy geniet jou spesiaal dag daar in Potch! Ons is ook van Suid Africa (ek is eintlik Engels, so verskoon my oor my swak Afrikaans:o ) Ons verlang vir SA so veel, en hoop ons kan een dag huis toe kom!!!!

Chivas, what a gorgeous Orangie you are! Congrats on being our exotic South African Cat Of The Day, and thanks for flying the flag for SA!!!

Hope you get loads of extra luvvies and treats on this extra special day!

Ally and Connor send Kitten Kisses:D

K9soul
01-28-2005, 08:59 AM
Oh Chivas, what a handsome hunk you are, with beautiful eyes! You look like a little model in your COTD photo, just hanging out and looking good for the ladies :D. Sounds like you have a wonderful life all the way in South Africa, adventuring through the day and sleeping comfortably with Mom at night :) I hope you have an extra special day today Chivas, with all the things you love best! Congratulations on being our very handsome Cat of the Day!

kb2yjx
01-28-2005, 10:12 AM
Hello Chivas all the way from New Jersey!!!! Please be a good fellow and listen to your mom when she calls you to come in the house!!! Just because you may have fallen and broke your hip, no need to call you a dumb blonde!!! You were just a nutty kitten and I am sure now all is forgotten!!! HAPPY COTD to you!!

Gail Wolfe
01-28-2005, 10:33 AM
Chivas

Congrats on COTD honors from Arbuckle and Spinner.
You are very beautiful as are all COTD kids.

;)

Jax
01-28-2005, 10:51 AM
What a sexy platinum blond you are Chivas!! All stretched out in all your blond glory - what a most handsome kitty cat! Congrats to SWEET Chivas!! :) :D :)

jazzzytina
01-28-2005, 11:08 AM
Chivas! You are so adorable! I love your eyes - they are like jewels! Congrats on being our COTD!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-28-2005, 12:21 PM
Chivas
What a handsome fellow you are! You certainly are as handsome as any others here!
It was such a treat to see your wonderful picture and read about you today.
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!:D

littlemisstatersmom
01-28-2005, 01:12 PM
;) Congratulations, Handsome!! You must be a kitty model. I wish I could get my pretty cat to pose as nice as you. You're a wonderful pick - and happy COTD to you!!!

manda_moo87
01-28-2005, 05:37 PM
Chivas...
You are one HANDSOME boy! I just love your coloring and stunning eyes. You look much like my RB boy Perkins. :)

Dan Holder
01-28-2005, 05:55 PM
A proper name for this handsome fellow, since he seems to living the good life. Hope he has many happy days in his happy home, however you pronounce the town. Good luck.

krazyaboutkatz
01-29-2005, 12:09 AM
Chivas, you sure are an extemely handsome cat. I'm very partial to orangies so you sure did catch my eye.:) Congrats on being COTD!!!:D

karlyb
01-29-2005, 12:54 AM
You are such a beautiful kitty, Chivas, with a sophisticated name. I'm partial to yellow/orange cats and add "blonde" cats to my favorites now. Please be careful so you don't injure yourself again. Cats are supposed to be graceful but every once in awhile a misstep happens. Chivas, you are a wonderful COTD. Thanks for visiting from your home in South Africa.

Merrybear
01-29-2005, 04:36 AM
Lovely Chivas! Our mom used to live in South Africa, but came to live in England and now has us 4 lovely kitties, Mr Darcy rescued, Honeybear adopted, and Merry and Pippin, Honey's babies.

Though we don't have the African wildlife to bring in as gifts we do the next best thing here on "Mud Island"......we bring in the biggest squishy-ist earthworms we can find!

Have a wonderful time with your Mom in SA & catch a lizard for us!

Tot Siens