PDA

View Full Version : Intro

Scalisti
08-01-2001, 10:17 AM
Hi all, I just wanted to introduce myself. I have 2 flying squirrels and 2 prairie dogs, but one of the prairie dogs is someone else's and he's visiting his guardian. Anyway, I thought you all might want to check out my pet page: http://petsquirrel.tripod.com ;)

Logan
08-01-2001, 10:38 AM
Very neat pet selection, Andrew! I went to your website and enjoyed it very much. Hope you will fill us in more on what it is like to have squirrels and praire dogs as pets! I have the more traditional pets, two dogs, two cats, and two hamsters. I love them all!!
Welcome to Pet Talk!
Logan

[ August 01, 2001: Message edited by: Logan ]

AdoreMyDogs
08-01-2001, 01:24 PM
Cute squirrels, Andrew! Squirrels are a critter I have never owned as a pet, but I have raised a baby sqirrel and set him free when he was old enough and he no longer wanted to live in a cage. He was adorable. I named him Little Bit. I have also had rats, and loved them very much. I have found them to be fantastic pets.

Cute website, cute critters. Welcome to Pet Talk, hope you enjoy it here.

wolflady
08-01-2001, 05:08 PM
Hi Andrew and welcome to Pet Talk! Great website! Your squirrels are very cute. I am lucky enough to be a "squirrel mom" at the local wildlife rehabilitation center here in San Jose! It's a really rewarding experience to take sick and/or injured animals...help them get better and release them back into the wild. I was asked which area I wanted to work with, and I chose the squirrels. The babies are so cute! I can't believe the little hands and fingers they have :D The first time I held and fed a baby squirrel was so great! What a rush! I hope you like it here at Pet Talk! :D

tatsxxx11
08-01-2001, 05:27 PM
Hi Andrew, and welcome to Pet Talk! Your website is awesome! Not only entertaining, with beautiful pictures of your precious furkids, but very informative as well! Great, great job! I have 2 dogs, 2 kittys and a guinea pig. I work a few mornings at a boarding kennel and will soon begin volunteer work at our "wildlife rescue" organization here on Cape Cod; everything from birds to squirrels to coyotes! Can't wait to take some pics and post them here. Hope you stay with us and continue to share your devotion to these very special creatures!

Daisy's Mom
08-02-2001, 12:20 AM
Hi Andrew, and welcome to Pet Talk! Wow, what an interesting fur family! I just have one dog, Daisy, my two year old Basset Hound. She's the love of my life, and my baby! YOUR babies are jsut gorgeous! I looked at all of them. I can't wait to hear more about having squirrels and prairie dogs as pets!

Catcrazed
08-04-2001, 04:52 PM
Welcome! :)