PDA

View Full Version : need a little help with Mistys trick..

cali
01-27-2005, 10:21 PM
ok I am turning mistys stickem up --- BANG, trick into a whole drama lol I am now teaching her paces, you know start back to back and walk ten steps away from eachother, ok now we have the back to back thing down and she will walk and arms length away(this is all on her hind legs) but as she is somewhat of a velcro dog I am having troubles figering out how to get her to go farther without me going with her. I tried getting my mom to help but she was not much help lol. it was hard enugh to teach her just to go back to back with me because she is a velcro dog she would much rather be near me and be able to see me, but for this part of the trick she has to walk away from AND cannot look at me. we are making progress I just need some ideas on how to get her to go farther lol she will do the whole seris already from the short distance, but I need her to stay out farther away. even her death scenes she kaind of falls in such a way that she "dies" on me feet :rolleyes: so any ideas?(once we have this down I will probaliy ad more.. like toy guns and have a shoot out or something lol just cuz that would be amusing!)

cali
01-28-2005, 11:24 AM
nobody has any ideas?

cloverfdx
01-28-2005, 11:05 PM
Actualy yes i do but it will involve SHEEP ;). When you start Misty on sheep it may encourage her to move away from you a bit, the out run on some of the dogs i was watching today was amazing.

Other than that i have no idea. Goodluck.