PDA

View Full Version : Could This Be The Same Kurby?

K & L
01-27-2005, 08:40 PM
Bo, Gypsy, and KURBY in bed with Kevin!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid156/pfb079501aa171c52158661b972484633/f5506f8c.jpg

jazzcat
01-27-2005, 08:47 PM
Wow, Kurby has become quite the social guy. Is he letting you pet him more?

rg_girlca
01-27-2005, 08:48 PM
Oh Lisa, this picture warms my heart so much.

Kurby looks so relaxed laying there.

How long did it last? Was there any negative reactions from Bo or Gypsy or Kurby for that matter?

Oh, I have to add this picture to my Kurby collection.:D

K & L
01-27-2005, 08:49 PM
Not much, but he's beginning to stay closer to me. As soon as I "dare" approach him, he's gone. I think with time he will eventually come around to me. He can't give Kevin enough love (which makes me jealous:) ).

K & L
01-27-2005, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by rg_girlca
Oh Lisa, this picture warms my heart so much.

Kurby looks so relaxed laying there.

How long did it last? Was there any negative reactions from Bo or Gypsy or Kurby for that matter?

Oh, I have to add this picture to my Kurby collection.:D

:D It lastet until I approached!:D I'm happy he's just found someone to share love with. I was teasing Kevin this evening on the way to feed the cats. I said "now that Kurby's better are you ready to bring him back to the park"? HEE HEE....

The weird thing is none of the cats here at home ever rejected Kurby, hissed at him, or anything! Mouser & Kurby are best of buds and sleep together at night.

rg_girlca
01-27-2005, 09:13 PM
It lastet until I approached! I'm happy he's just found someone to share love with. I was teasing Kevin this evening on the way to feed the cats. I said "now that Kurby's better are you ready to bring him back to the park"? HEE HEE....

Lisa, you little devil you. :)

The weird thing is none of the cats here at home ever rejected Kurby, hissed at him, or anything! Mouser & Kurby are best of buds and sleep together at night.

This is so good to know..Please give that sweet boy a hug & kiss for me.....well maybe you should get Kevin to do it for now. ;)

Barbara
01-28-2005, 03:12 AM
I still remember when it was the question whether it makes sense to give Kurby surgery - as he might never be able to live with humans.

Then when I heard he allowed Kevin to approach I thought it was a good sign- which it was:)

It's so great to see them all together.

He will come closer to you for sure but you don't know whether he'll come that close. Filou sleeps every night in winter under Siegmar's knees under the covers. He never does that with me:( I try not be jealous because the position S. has to sleep in is not very comfy:p

jenluckenbach
01-28-2005, 05:50 AM
Kurby, I am so glad you are happy! :D

catmandu
01-28-2005, 08:36 AM
You really have such a Big Difference,with Kurby,as he is responding,to the love,and TLC,that he has received,and you,arenow his Meowmie,and Your Cats,his best Friends! Amazing Difference in Kurby,and The Found cats All MEEEEOOOEOOW For You.