PDA

View Full Version : Cats of the Corn..this is just ridiculous!!

CalliesMom
01-27-2005, 07:01 PM
:D :D I've gotten to the habit of late to eat my dinner while I read PT. The kitties think this is a perfect time to crowd around and WATCH me as I eat...:rolleyes: I was done eating but I was lucky enough to give you all an impression of what it's like to eat at my house. However, Shadow is not usually in my lap at the time..but you get the idea.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid156/p49131f586e449a44f6c6259018b25de3/f550b241.jpg

Kristl
01-27-2005, 07:24 PM
Give 'em half a chance...

kuhio98
01-27-2005, 08:33 PM
Sarah -- I'm so dense, I kept looking for corn in the photo. (I thought that's what you were having for dinner). :confused:

Hey! I never said I was smart. :D

RedHedd
01-27-2005, 09:01 PM
I had a cat who LOVED corn!

rg_girlca
01-27-2005, 09:20 PM
Hey, that looks like my house when we are eating, except add 2 more cats there.:)

Do any of yours reach out and gently put their paw on your arm and give you the most pitiful face that just makes your heart melt?

krazyaboutkatz
01-28-2005, 12:51 AM
LOL What a great picture.:D

jazzzytina
01-28-2005, 06:48 AM
Those EYES...STARING AT YOU...SILENTLY SAYING...FEED ME...FEED ME...FEED ME...

I know the feeling well. Sasha (the VERY BAD CAT) will jump on the table as we are eating, stare at me while I SCREAM MY HEAD OFF AT HER TO GET DOWN and then she'll walk up to my food, sniff it and stare at me some more. The nerve!

Cats of the Corn - LOL that was too funny

QueenScoopalot
01-28-2005, 07:08 AM
Poor starving kitties! :rolleyes: It looks like a very familiar scene for some reason. :confused: I was looking for the corn as well lol. Some of my cats go nuts for corn, and corn on the cob forget it! They act like they have killed a bird when they get ahold of corn cobs! :eek: :D :)

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-28-2005, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
Poor starving kitties! :rolleyes: .

*LOL*LOL*LOL*

That picture is too funny!!! They look so serious too.. like you owe them a bite!!! :D

moosmom
01-28-2005, 07:50 AM
Calliesmom,

That a great picture! The only cat that is a REAL pain in the butt when I'm trying to eat is Mandy. She is SO brazen!! She'll come right up to me and grab stuff off the fork. I've had to resort to closing her in her room so I can eat in peace! :p

So far my little junk food kitty loves popcorn, chicken, toast, scrambled eggs, and bacon.

CalliesMom
01-28-2005, 07:50 AM
Whisper and Shadow were trained not to be so naughty. They will only sniff at my food if I push it towards them..Callie, however, has been known to walk up to my plate (like she owns the place) and snatch something off it. We had chicken wings a few days back and my husband left the plate on the table while he went to the restroom...yep you guessed it. She made off with one and only left the bone. :eek:

catmandu
01-28-2005, 08:26 AM
I was looking,for corn,too,and those Cats,like The Found Cats,just want,to see,what you are eating,even if they really,dont have any interest,in what is in your plate,and BJ,the RB Angel,would eat,the corn,that was left over,as he loved Butter.