PDA

View Full Version : Fritz had Haircut

fritz03
01-27-2005, 06:26 PM
Fritz just got his haircut today and boy does he look cute.mom thinks so too.Getting film for the camera tomorrow,so we'll some nice pics of Fritz with his haircut.He's had a bath and he really smells nice.The bath really really brightened him up.He looks like a white powderpuff.I went along with mom to pick him up and there he was sitting on a table tied where tehy cut his hair quiet as a mouse.The groomer has what I take to be a Australian Cattle Dog.It had black spots on it with some black,gray and tan colors mixed in.On the way home ,he sat in my lap and curled up and didn't say a word all the way.Just now,he was sitting on the coffee table growling for me to fill his water dish full of fresh water and he followed me as far as the gate while I went to the laundry room to get it.So there he was at the gate and he stands there barking at me to hurry up and get it to him.When i come to the gate,he's leaning on it and then he starts walking on his hind legs backwards for a few feet and he then follows me in to drink the water and right now he's up with mom in the recliner curled as he's pooped from his big day at the groomers.

K9soul
01-27-2005, 06:29 PM
Awww Fritz, he sounds even cuter than usual! Can't wait to see the pics of freshly groomed Fritz :)

tatsxxx11
01-27-2005, 06:56 PM
Oh Fritzy, what a fun day of beauty:) I only wish I were there to smell your sweet, fresh fur and cover you with kisses! Have a good night cuddled up with your Mom...you must be pooped!

Sleep well, sweet little one:) {{{HUGS}}} Sandra

LabradorLover
01-27-2005, 06:58 PM
I can't wait to see pictures of your new hair cut Fritz!! I love hearing stories about Fritz, he has so much personality!

Vette
01-27-2005, 09:02 PM
Would love to see the pictures too. :D

GraciesMommy
01-27-2005, 09:10 PM
Nothing like being powdered and puffed, huh, Fritz?