PDA

View Full Version : Freebie

sammi
12-15-2000, 10:30 AM
What a beautiful sweet girl! I guess you were lucky that she was found and made her way to your home and heart. She looks like she is one love bug! Congrats. on being dog of the day!!

Sudilar
12-15-2000, 11:30 AM
Freebie, you have the most beautiful face!!! What a great girl you are! Congrats!!

------------------
***Save a life, ADOPT***

Pam
12-15-2000, 04:07 PM
Freebie looks so much like my silver poodle, Ashley, that is at the Rainbow Bridge (except we always shaved her face so she didn't have the whiskers like Freebie). Even Freebie's story reminds me of her. Ashley would take my dish towel every morning right before I would start loading the dishwasher and run under the dining room table with it. It was absolutely a routine around here! http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/biggrin.gif I hope Freebie will be around for many more years to brighten your lives with her love.

tatsxxx11
12-15-2000, 05:08 PM
What a heartbreaker that sweet, sweet, face is! She seems to say "love me, hug me, kiss me!" Not a difficult thing to do, I'm sure! What lucky folk you are to have found this precious girl; how lucky she was to find you. I hope you have many more happy years with this sweetie-pie. Congratulations Freebie! I think you are absolutely PRICELESS!!!

suzi43
12-15-2000, 06:36 PM
Oh, what an adorable dog!!! I usually like big dogs but she is just precious. Any clue as to the breed(s)? Mini poodle and shih-tzu maybe? Such an adorable face. You were so lucky to find her. What joy she must give.

------------------

RachelJ
12-15-2000, 11:10 PM
Freebie certainly is a cutie pie. What a stoke of luck to find such a doll. I just want to hug and cuddle her. She is a Dog of the Day if there ever was one.