PDA

View Full Version : Stunning Apache!

K9soul
01-27-2005, 09:03 AM
Apache, you are without a doubt one BEAUTIFUL and stunning horse. Your photo took my breath away this morning when I saw it, with your striking colors and lithe, athletic looks. What a champion you are as well, I was so very impressed to read about your accomplishments and amazing speed and agility. I think it's wonderful your human rides and trains you herself, even if it's not always easy due to your speed and power. I hope you have an EXTRA special day today Apache, with all your favorite yummy treats. Congratulations on being our breathtaking Pet of the Day!

sasvermont
01-27-2005, 10:08 AM
Apache, you are one fine looking horse. You are something to treasure, for sure.

Congratulations for being the Pet of the Day!

Jax
01-27-2005, 10:45 AM
Wow, what a gorgeous horse you are Apache! I love your colors and your very impressive form. Good luck at the shows and also relaxing in the pastures. Congrats to Beautiful APACHE!!!:) :D :)

Logan
01-27-2005, 11:44 AM
I don't know much about horses, I admit, but Apache, you are one of the most handsome I have ever seen! What fun you seem to have, jumping and running!!! And you're a champion too!!! :D I'd love to see you in action, in person. Since that's not going to happen, most likely, I'll congratulate you, right here, and admire your picture some more!!!

Congratulations on being the Pet of the Day!!! :D

momoffuzzyfaces
01-27-2005, 12:49 PM
Apache
Stunning is the right word for you for sure!
It looks like you have no problem with the jump in the picture.
Just beautiful!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!:D

Buddy Blaze Lover
01-27-2005, 12:52 PM
Oh Apache, you are a GORGEOUS Thoroughbred cross!! Breath taking is the word!:D Wow, you look like a marvelous jumper; I'm sure you and your owner do very well in jumping competitions! I love thoroughbreds, and I'm sure you are very active! Congrats on being our BEAUTIFUL or should I say HANDSOME Pet of the Day!!!!:D;)