PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else a ferret owner?

kt_luvs_kitties
01-27-2005, 12:35 AM
Does anyone else currently have ferret? Ever owned one? I just wanted to know, I was curious! I love my ferret Ferra, and hopefully someday soon I will be getting another one!
I just wanted to hae someone to talk to about her, and to get advice on them.. Thank you much, Katie:D

Tiah
01-27-2005, 07:33 AM
I've got two male ferrets :) Ferris and Braedyn.
They sure are hard to keep up with..it's like having two year olds in the house!! I posted Ferris' picture awhile ago, I'll have to get new photos of them both, and I'll share them with you!

lv4dogs
01-27-2005, 08:17 AM
I've got 5 currently, Chaos, Spurr, Maniac, Biggie Smalls & Skeet. 3 boys, 2 girls.

I'm getting a new camera (since my current one is terrible) and a new faaster computer sometime this week so soon after that you'll be seing tons of pics of all my critters.
If you need to know anything let me know, here, pm or email me!

BitsyNaceyDog
01-27-2005, 08:17 AM
I used to have a ferret. She went to RB about 2 years ago.:(

kt_luvs_kitties
01-29-2005, 01:44 AM
I never knew this many people on PT had ferrets!! I am so glad to have people to ask for advice. This is my first ferret! What do your ferrets like to eat? drink?
Ferra likes Pepsi cola, and sunkist soft drinks;) I just think she is adorable. I cant get enough of her hopping, playing, and making those cute little sounds:D
KBlaix, I am SO sorry to hear that! She is playing happily at the RB, waiting for you;)