PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have mor than one breed?

12-14-2001, 06:14 PM
I have a cat,named polly, and a dog,named Daisy. Does anyone have more than a breed
of animal?

Heather Wallace
12-14-2001, 07:40 PM
Yes I do. I have two cats named Tatty and Max plus a Mummy rabbit and her six babies. I am also a pet sitter so sometimes I can even have a dog in the house staying for a few nights. At the moment I taking care of a cat called Riesa, she is a little ginger Tabby. On Monday I will be looking after Macey a lovely little Tibetian Terrier. :)

To have alook at some of the lovely animals that I have the pleasure to take care of look at the photo's on
http://community.webshots.com/user/tatty104

furrykittenlover
12-14-2001, 08:55 PM
Yes. I have more than one kind of animal. I have three zebra finches, a muscovy duck and i just got a baby gerbil last sunday. :D :) :D :) I dont have any pics of them yet...i am hoping to get a scanner real soon. :) :D

twirlbird
12-17-2001, 05:56 PM
I have a border collie mix dog---Diana--- and sable ferret named Chester Thai and an angorian cat named bayba...I am also hoping to either get another ferret or a finch

laXgrrl5
01-04-2002, 10:11 PM
Well, I have a red-bellied (mini) macaw named Gabby, a cockatiel named Java, a hedgehog named Stormy, a skinny pig (which is a hairless guinea pig) named Shorty, a bull terrier named Chevy, and a hamster named Steffi. :D

SouthernDiva
01-11-2002, 03:38 AM
Hi!

I'm new here but I thought I would reply to this! I have 2 kinds. I live on a goat farm & have around a 100 goats plus theres about 20 cats. We use to have horses but , sold them all not long ago.

jennifert
01-11-2002, 01:59 PM
Do you mean breeds or species? I only have one species (Dog) but he's many many breeds I think! :) Unless he's a Hovawart of a flat-coated retriever...The jury's still out on that one! :D