PDA

View Full Version : Parting is such sweet sorrow.

Heather Wallace
12-12-2001, 12:04 PM
Yes I had to do it, I eventually split up four of the bunnies from their mummy. They seem to be really great at the moment. Throughout the day I have been trying to give them much more human company as possible. I want them to make someone a really nice pet. The other two I have left with there mum. Ebony, I am keeping so that's fine, the other is still very shy and nervous so I don't feel it is ready to be seperated from it's mum yet.

I feel guilty, it seems so cruel to split them up.

:(

To read the story of Bunny and her babies go to:
http://community.webshots.com/user/tatty104

Logan
12-12-2001, 01:10 PM
Oh, Heather, I'm sure they will be fine. But I know it is tough on you!! Probably tougher on you than it is on them!! :) You are a good human mommy and I'll bet every one of those bunnies will be socialized and ready for their new homes, all because of you!

Chin up, girl!! You're doing great things!! :)

carrie
12-12-2001, 04:21 PM
It must be tough but you are doing much, much more than most!
Think of Mummy rabbit and the relief of a natural process - baby bunnies going away to get on with life.
Think of baby bunnies and what a great start to life you have given them!

I'm concerned how you are going to cope when they leave home for good!!!!! Take heart that you are the best and how pet care and breeding should be done.

tatsxxx11
12-12-2001, 07:14 PM
Brave Heather! Listen to Carrie, she gives the best advice, and support! You are doing the best thing for all the baby bunsters. You are a wonderful, loving caretaker and we're all very proud of you! Good Job Heather! I have to keep going back to the pics. They are just adorable! Love ya, Sandra