PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for ALL the massages

Scruf's mum
01-26-2005, 04:40 PM
Thank you to ALL of you who sent me and Scruff the lovely messages!! She is unfortunately still at the vets (been there since last Wednesday) hopefully she'll be home soon as i miss her loads and loads!!

;) :(

ratchet22
01-26-2005, 04:45 PM
Hi I am new here so I would not have sent you a message. Heck Im still trying to learn the board.

Anyways Im not sure of your situation regarding Scruff, but I do know how it feels when there not at home and not feeling well. I assume with her at the vet that is the case,

So I too want to Wish her a speedy recovery and hope she comes home soon!

catmandu
01-27-2005, 09:14 AM
The Found CatThe Found Cats,were only,too pleased,to say hello,to Scruff,and hope that she can attend The oundCat Valentine Party,and mall Invasion Feb !4,a Limo.will pick her,and all the Pet Talker Cats,and Strays up.

catmandu
01-27-2005, 09:15 AM
That ,of course is Found Cat,the sun,is shining,on the Monitor,making it hard,for my diabetic eyes,to see.

Barbara
01-27-2005, 09:35 AM
How is Scruf? Is it because of her mastitis? What does the vet say? So many questions.

All the best thought for Scruffy and you.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-27-2005, 10:59 AM
Oh no! I didn't realize she was still at the vet! I know you're missing her tons, and I sure hope she's home soon!

Scruf's mum
01-27-2005, 04:06 PM
I went to see scruf today - She is still her happy little self. As soon as she saw me she got up in her cage and ran over, she tried to climb up on my shoulder. I took her some of her favourite crunchy treats and she was more than happy!!

I'll keep you up-dated!!

ratchet22
01-27-2005, 04:10 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/ratchet22/071.gif GLAD TO HEAR IT, SOUNDS LIKE SHE WAS HAPPY TO SEE YOU. THATS A GOOD SIGN, GLAD YOU GOT TO SEE HER, AND I WILL BE PRAYING SHE WILL BE HOME SOON!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-27-2005, 04:32 PM
Yeah! Glad to hear she's doing so well and was so happy to see her meowmy! I'm sure that just made you so happy. :D

Scruf's mum
02-03-2005, 08:45 AM
I went to see Scruf on Monday - She is still in the vets!!!!!

The vets says he is just keeping her in till all of her scabs have fallen off coz he doesn't want them to get infected by letting her home. Coz she would be more likely to knock them or scrape them at home.

As soon as she saw me and her dad, she run up the the door of the cage, and when i opened it she jumped on me and just sat there for ages putting her arm around me.

(Hopefully she'll be out in a few days the vet says)

:D :D :D :D :D :D
:)