PDA

View Full Version : A sigh of RELIEF!

jenluckenbach
01-26-2005, 02:53 PM
It has been over a week, and actually closer to 2 weeks, since Rutherford had his urinary blockage. Ever since, I have been treating him, pills, fluids, and watching his every pee :eek:

Up to and including this morning, I have been worried that his pee spots were still small, and he sits in the pee-stance for what seemd like an eternity with a bit of straining.

Well, I had off from work today. And all Rutherford did all day was sleep (typical cat, and a good sign because if he wasn't trying to pee, then he didn't feel any pressure.)

WELL.....he has finally awaken and produced a BE_UUU_TI_FUL normal sized pee spot................exhale

Who'd have ever thunk it.....happy about more biscuits to scoop :rolleyes:

catnapper
01-26-2005, 02:56 PM
Yay Rutherford!!! You just wanted mommy to spend more time at home.

Now Jen, feel free to scoop all the normal pee biscuits you want at my house.

kimlovescats
01-26-2005, 03:06 PM
I hear ya! Congratulations Jen and Rutherford!!! Thank Heaven for even the "smallest" miracles!!!:D ;)

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-26-2005, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by catnapper

Now Jen, feel free to scoop all the normal pee biscuits you want at my house.

He he, I was thinking same thing ;). Because it is wintertime, my cats don't spend much time in the garden, so all the "biscuits" get delivered in the litter-boxes (3):D

catcrazylady
01-26-2005, 05:22 PM
GREAT news Jen!! I'm so happy to hear Rutherford is doing so well. Things like this are so scary. You can take a huge sigh of relief now. Stay well handsome Rutherford!!:) :) :)

K & L
01-26-2005, 08:10 PM
Glad to hear things are better!

rg_girlca
01-26-2005, 09:38 PM
Oh Jen, great news. Wat to go Rutherford. Keep doing those beautiful "P" biscuits.:)

Killearn Kitties
01-27-2005, 06:23 AM
Great! Can I uncross my fingers now do you think?

Barbara
01-27-2005, 06:28 AM
Who could ever have thought how wonderful a pee biscuit can be:D

Congrats Rutherford! Way to go:) :D :) :D

christa
01-27-2005, 07:13 AM
Very good news! Nothing better than a HUGE pee biscuit when you're in a situation like that!!! :)

catmandu
01-27-2005, 08:48 AM
Jen,we cant tell you,that we are releived too,as Rutherford,is one,of the Found Cats best Friends,and Fluffy Angel,who has been visiting,says that all your Cats,are happy too,that thier Dear Companion,is feeling that much better.It will be Rutherford Day,at the Next Cat Partee,Feb 14,at The Found Cat Hotel.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-27-2005, 10:35 AM
Whew! That's wonderful news Jen! Keep up the good work Rutherford! :D