PDA

View Full Version : Cuteness overload!

catnapper
01-26-2005, 02:17 PM
OMG... am I the luckiest woman in the world or what... you HAVE to watch Katrina being loved!

Be forewarned: this is cuteness overload!

catnapper
01-26-2005, 02:20 PM
Similar video only with feet dancing

Kristl
01-26-2005, 02:26 PM
How sweet! She looks so comfy...;)

jenluckenbach
01-26-2005, 02:28 PM
WARNING

Do not watch video!!! Passing out from cuteness has been reported! REPEAT. Do NOT watch video unless you are VERY strong and can resist going to your local shelter to adopt !!!

catfamily
01-26-2005, 03:35 PM
Geez...Do you think she loves her mommy or what?????
How precious.Your cats have it made:D :D :D
She's a love:D

kimlovescats
01-26-2005, 03:44 PM
I just have ONE question! What is Abby gonna say when she comes home and finds mommy so ummm "taken" with little Katrina!!!???:eek:

I don't blame you though, she is definitely SPECIAL! Hmmm, does Katrina already have a forever home? ;)

jazzcat
01-26-2005, 03:49 PM
I watched these videos when you first posted them but it took this long to get back to normal after melting all over the floor.
AWWWWW!! She's adorable!!!!!

*must bite tongue and not say KEEP HER*
*must keep promise not to encourage keeping every foster*

Oh Kim it's a good thing I don't have your phone number, I'd break my promise. If you could only hear what I'm saying to the screen right now.:D

catnapper
01-26-2005, 04:06 PM
:D Sorry folks, but the reason I took the video was because.......... there is a serious inquiry about her! Somebody is very interested in her and it sounds like a lovely home. It might take a month or two to get her there (she has to be spayed first) and its out of state, but they seem REALLY interested. Now I hope I didn't jinx her adoption by saying something!

I love this little girl but I do need to find her a home though! We can't keep on keeping fosters! I am breaking the bank with litter and kibble as it is! :D

jazzcat
01-26-2005, 04:11 PM
Someone here on PT is interested?????? That would be awesome! If they aren't please get them to join so we can see her - or make sure they send you updates.

I'm glad she has someone interested so it will help me resist the urge to send you PMs saying KEEP HER!:D

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-26-2005, 04:11 PM
OMG, that is one happy cat!!! The family who adopts her/him, will get so much love in return!! I don't think I would ever be able to resust such cuteness...:D

prechrswife
01-26-2005, 04:15 PM
What a lovebug!:)

kimlovescats
01-26-2005, 04:23 PM
Good job, Kim ... you have the right attitude, you are pruning her to be a loving, charming and happy member of her new forever family!!! (((HUGS)));)

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-26-2005, 04:30 PM
HAPPY KAT ALERT!!!!

She is one super cuddle bug!!! What a precious vidoe.. she is going to make a great kitty for whoever gets to adopt her...

I personally would be too picky.. she is too cute!:D

jenluckenbach
01-26-2005, 05:08 PM
Oh Kim it's a good thing I don't have your phone number
I could give it to you! :D:D

And no, this person is not from PT, it is someone who saw her on Petfinder.

catcrazylady
01-26-2005, 05:15 PM
I didn't see Jen's warning soon enough! I just regained conciousness!;) :D I'm VERY glad you are no where near me!!!
What a precious little love bug!! She is a very special little lady especially if someone from out of state is willing to come get that little love muffin! What a CUTIE!!!

kt_luvs_kitties
01-26-2005, 05:22 PM
I think she is the most precious kitty ever!!! I pray that she gets a loving forever home, if it cant be with you:D I love how she holds your hand and licks you, I want a kitty who does that;)

catnapper
01-26-2005, 07:02 PM
None of mine are that affectioate either. Don;t remind me how sweet she is... I might melt more! :D

Must....

let....

her....

go!

:D

catfamily
01-26-2005, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
Those videos were adorable!:D I love how she hugs your hand )no claws!) and kisses you back because she loves and appreciates you!! Aren't kitties the most interesting lil things?? None of my brats are that affectionate. :p
Nonsense.I see your catfamily and they look very affectionate:D ;) :D :p

K & L
01-26-2005, 08:09 PM
Katrina looks like she'll make someone a wonderful pet. Best wishes in finding her the perfect home she so deserves.

rg_girlca
01-26-2005, 09:33 PM
AWWWW Kim, Katrina really enjoys your lovings. How cute is that, the way she holds on to you and gives you lickys. TOO DARN CUTE.
She is such a sweetheart. How lucky that you are going to be able to keep the sweet little lovebug for another month or two.
I can tell how attached you are to her already. Everyone should have a little lovebug like that. She is just too sweet.;)

Barbara
01-27-2005, 03:12 AM
I love when they do that paw stretching thing and show all their cute little fingers:)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-27-2005, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by catnapper
Don;t remind me how sweet she is... I might melt more! :D

OMG!!! She's attacking you! Watch out, Kim, so she doesn't bite you bad and you have to make a trip to the ER for intravenous antibiotics!!! :eek: :eek: What a horrible, horrible cat. I can't imagine why anyone would want such a vicious creature! Better that she's in someone else's house so she doesn't attack your sweet Abby, or Harry, or even Pouncer and Allen! I get shivers just thinking about it!

(NOT!!! She is such a little lovebug and I sure hope everything goes well and her furrever home is just around the corner.) ;) :D

catnapper
01-27-2005, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
OMG!!! She's attacking you! Watch out, Kim, so she doesn't bite you bad and you have to make a trip to the ER for intravenous antibiotics!!! :eek: :eek: What a horrible, horrible cat. I can't imagine why anyone would want such a vicious creature! Better that she's in someone else's house so she doesn't attack your sweet Abby, or Harry, or even Pouncer and Allen! I get shivers just thinking about it!

(NOT!!! She is such a little lovebug and I sure hope everything goes well and her furrever home is just around the corner.) ;) :D

LOL... she is a monster isn't she? A LOVE monster! Not a mean bone in her body. The more I know her the more I know she is a special cat. Do you know what it was like to pill her for a slight URI last night? It went like this... grab cat. sit her on lap. take mouth, open mouth, pop in pill. shut mouth. DONE! No fighting no coaxing. In. Done. Amazing.

I am happy though that someone is seriously interested in her. It makes me happy to think they are willing to travel such a distance for her. And willing to wait a month until she can be spayed.