PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Bushey

tatsxxx11
11-05-2000, 04:04 PM
Reading your story of the wonderful life you shared with Bushey bought tears to my eyes. His picture is so sweet and winsome. As though he is just taking in the world and thanking God for giving him such a beautiful family. I am so sad for you that he is gone. I know you miss him dearly. But the love you shared is eternal. Congratulations beautiful, beautiful Bushey for being picked the "Dog of the Day..." A dog for all time.

raynie
11-05-2000, 04:27 PM
bravo to you for taking in this special dog and caring for him. many people would have concidered him a neusance(sp?) and call animal control.

RachelJ
11-05-2000, 07:33 PM
I shared Tats tears as I read this very special tribute to Bushey. Its strange how even our most challenging dogs can win our hearts, open our eyes and lead us in new directions. We as a species have so much to learn. Saying goodbye to this special teacher will take a while yet.

Sudilar
11-05-2000, 08:22 PM
Bushey was a very beautiful dog. You were both lucky to have each other!
Su

------------------
***Save a life, ADOPT***

teena
11-06-2000, 08:02 AM
Wow! What a story! Rest assured you will see him again at the Bridge. What a beautiful boy.

Pam
11-06-2000, 09:58 AM
I know I have been brainwashed by all of the political ads on TV, but since yesterday's Dog of the Day was Bushey I half expected to see today's dog be Gorey! http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/biggrin.gif

ownerof3dogs
11-06-2000, 12:29 PM
ha ha ha