PDA

View Full Version : Goofy boy

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-26-2005, 10:51 AM
My silly billy boy Jack.

This is how he uses the litter box. I swear it looks like all four paws are on the edge of the box and he's doing a balancing act. But I think in reality the rear paw on the side we can't see is actually in the box, not on the edge, so he's a little more balanced than it appears. I know the pic is blurry, but I didn't want to distract him too much. :rolleyes:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid156/pc42d36979fb5c9a232b50334ac394e89/f554184f.jpg

And here's a video of him coming up the stairs from the basement. I swear he thinks the stairs are going to jump out at him! He is so leary of the rug on the landing. Here he just gives it a glance and steps around it, but sometimes he leaps over it - too funny. Then when he gets into the laundry room, he's still waiting for something to jump out at him and always leaps over the tile! This time he took one step on it though. I don't know if it's the tile or if it's the wood piece that covers where the tile and the wood floor meet that has him spooked because the tile in the "hallway" with the blue runner rug is the exact same tile as in the laundry room. He's just too funny! ;) :rolleyes: :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-26-2005, 10:55 AM
Oops, I see I forgot to rotate the video so it's sideways. Just tilt your head to view - sorry. ;)

Barbara
01-26-2005, 10:56 AM
Very experimental perspective, the video:D So cute how he jumps ;)

Filou sits often with his front paws on the edge but never his back paws. CJ is a balance artist.

Filou does it because he doesn't want to have wet paws. Therefore he scratches only in places where he has not peed like the other corner of the box or outside. Sometimes Tigris goes in after him and does the digging business:D

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-26-2005, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Oops, I see I forgot to rotate the video so it's sideways. Just tilt your head to view - sorry. ;)

Oh my, my hubby will ask why I am still tilting my head...:confused: . Could get back to normal after I viewed this cute video :eek: :eek:

Ha ha, joke!! Gotcha :) ;) :p

catlover4ever
01-26-2005, 11:15 AM
Jack the jumping cat. He is too funny.

catnapper
01-26-2005, 11:22 AM
Awww... he's such a sweetie pie! Don't worry about that mean rug and tiles! They won't jump up and bite you!

Randi
01-26-2005, 11:40 AM
LOL! Jumping Jack Flash! :D Isn't it amazing how he avoids that carpet as if it would jump up and bite him. :D Fister does it too if a new item is put in his path.

He's such a cutie! :)

Edwina's Secretary
01-26-2005, 11:42 AM
Jumping Jack Flash!

Yesterday I waxed the floor (in-laws coming to visit...;) ) Eddie didn't like walking on the waxed floor...which he had to cross to get to his food. Much jumping and drama was involved!

ramanth
01-26-2005, 12:11 PM
hee hee hee! He looks like a gargoyle perched like that. :D

And that video fixed the crick in my neck. ;)

What a silly boy.

jazzcat
01-26-2005, 12:16 PM
LOL! That picture is so funny. I've seen Ripley do that and it really does look like all 4 are one one edge.

I loved the video. That's so cute how he jumps. Don't want that rug monster to get him.

kuhio98
01-26-2005, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom

CRACK! Thanks, I needed that!
When I tilted my head to look, my neck popped. :p I feel better now. You and Jack saved me a bundle at the chiropracter. ;)

kimlovescats
01-26-2005, 09:51 PM
I've seen Grace and a few of my others do the balancing act too ... why should they get their precious paws dirty, meowmmy? :eek: :D

Too funny, how CJ avoided the rug and the tile ... I was gonna say the tile was cold on his tootsies, but then he completely missed the hall runner and walked all the way on the tile, silly kitty!!!:rolleyes: :D

Vio&Juni
01-27-2005, 01:58 AM
We caught Pichu once trying to use all his four paws :D, but he was balancing too much and he finally accepted to leave one paw IN the litter box.
They're so funny when they are SO AFRAID of some things :D

tomkatzid
01-27-2005, 02:01 AM
LOL, too cute !!!:D

catmandu
01-27-2005, 09:00 AM
And I thionk,that the Patrons,of the Library,are wondering why I am tiltong my head ,too,even though,they know,that I am eccentric.Great Video,and it was well worth it.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-27-2005, 10:58 AM
Thanks everybody. :D He was being goofy again this morning and tearing through the house with his tail all puffed out in combat kitty mode. Wonder who/what was trying to get him this time? ;) :rolleyes: :D

Terry says "Jack's being crazy boy again." :D

QueenScoopalot
01-27-2005, 05:49 PM
That's so funny! Good thing you keep the litter high, or else it may just tip on him during his balancing act! :eek: :eek: Then he'd be afraid of that too! :( I wondered about the camera angle during the video too...I thought you were trying to get him from a strange angle. I wonder how many people sat a work tilting their heads lol! :confused: :D