PDA

View Full Version : Jack the tortoise

BitsyNaceyDog
01-26-2005, 06:24 AM
Aww, Jack what a little cutie you are. I have 3 sulcatas of my own, all rescues. They're great pets. My husband and I are currently looking to move to a house with a couple acres, one of which will be dedicated to the torts when they are bigger. What we do for our animals ay!

Congratulations on being Pet OF The Day!!:)

K9soul
01-26-2005, 09:10 AM
Oh sweet Jack, you have stolen my heart this morning! I am quite partial to tortoises, and you are a fine and handsome looking fellow. It's obvious to me just looking at your picture that you are full of personality and character! What a healthy and vibrant looking boy you are, obviously extremely well cared for :). I hope you have an extra special day today Jack, with perhaps a nice shower and some of those scratches you love so much. Congratulations on being our very special Pet of the Day!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-26-2005, 11:51 AM
Jack
What a handsome and interesting fellow you are!
I really enjoyed seeing your wonderful picture and reading about you!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day today!:D

Jax
01-26-2005, 12:20 PM
Wow - what a cool turtle! It was nice to learn about your life Jack - you ROCK!! :cool: :cool: :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
01-26-2005, 06:44 PM
Oh, just look at that face:) Jack, you're one handsome torti man!:) Having been Mom to two torti myself, I know what very special, amazing, intriguing and personality packed critters you are! Your family is truly blessed to have been given the opportunity to share their lives with such an amazing critter like you! Congratulations to you precious Jack! What a wonderful and most deserving Pet of the Day honoree you are! Hope you and your family enjoyed a very happy day celebrating your well earned day in the spotlight! Long and happy life to you, dear Jack!:)

Logan
01-26-2005, 09:30 PM
Jack, I think you are just about the neatest pet I have ever seen on Pet of the Day! WOW!!!! :D

Who could be more deserving than you? I say "no one"!!! Congratulations!!!! :D