PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Dixie

Vio&Juni
01-26-2005, 01:57 AM
Pretty Dixie, you don't look a day over 5. Catgratulations for being COTD. Enjoy your day as you like most with your human :)

catmandu
01-26-2005, 08:15 AM
All The Found Cats,but especially,The Found Cat Meezers,and the Meezer Angels,send a special Love Offering,a Super Meezer MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO To Senior Kitty Zen Dixie,and may you live as long as you want,and never want,as long as you live! Darlig Dixie COTD!!!!:D :cool: :cool: :cool: :D ;) :rolleyes: :

K9soul
01-26-2005, 09:06 AM
Oh pretty Dixie, what a dainty girl you are, you look so content and comfy in your COTD photo :). You obviously have a dedicated and wonderful human to share your life with, and it's obvious that you are still a kitten at heart! May you and your human share many more years of happiness together Dixie, and I hope your day today is extra special! Congratulations on being our wonderful senior Cat of the Day!

smokey the elder
01-26-2005, 10:10 AM
Aw, look at the sweetie senior Meezer in her box! You look so soft and cuddly.

momoffuzzyfaces
01-26-2005, 11:54 AM
Dixie
How stunning and happy you look in your box, sweetie!
Boxes are a big hit with my four kitties too!
I think my 14 year old, Leonardo has a tiny crush on you!
Congratulations, sweet one, on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

arielbrady
01-26-2005, 12:13 PM
She certainly is a beautiful cat. however, I do hope she eats more than just tuna because this does not contain all the nutrients such as taurine that a cat needs to be truly healthy.

Jax
01-26-2005, 12:17 PM
What a gorgeous and most fluffy girl you are Dixie!! Such a bombshell with those pretty blue eyes and lovely fur. You really don't look your age, angel. Congrats to Dear DIXIE!! :) :D :)

kittykay
01-26-2005, 12:41 PM
So, Dixie, you are doing your impression of a pair of new workout shoes? Very witty! Greetings from my large boycat Mau, who is happiest when he can find a box filled with tissue paper to crawl into.

Dan Holder
01-26-2005, 02:44 PM
Can't tell if she is fourteen or four, she looks great. Sure wish we could read a cat's mind, though. I'd love to hear her thoughts on the word "master". Many more happy years to you, Dixie girl.

kb2yjx
01-26-2005, 05:50 PM
What a sweet Southern Belle you are Miss Dixie!!! You have obviously found the secret to staying young! Many, many more happy years. HAPPY COTD!!

karlyb
01-28-2005, 12:15 AM
Dixie, you are such a beautiful girl! Most Himalayans I've seen (including my own boy Bailey) have long hair. Your fur looks so thick and plush; I can see why the little kids would want to pet you. Dixie, you look so happy in your shoe box. If those shoes were a size smaller, you wouldn't be able to get in the box. <g> I hope you had a wonderful day as our healthy, happy, and beautiful COTD!